Horrible night with 2 n00bs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Funkie, Oct 17, 2009.

1. So yesterday I just had a horrible day. But my friend Kyle had just picked up like a 10 sac and asked if I wanted to smoke. I was excited to just take my mind off things. Then he said his friend Billy was gonna come. He is kind of a n00b smoker. Hes a dick sober but he wasnt too bad the one time I smoked with him. So what ever. But then he said Billys GF, Anna was coming (also a n00b) and her friend Torie who has never smoked before were coming. I told Billy a 10 is not even enough for 2 people, let alone 5. So he offered to buy a couple more grams so I wasn't complaining.
    So we went and smoked the 10 but Anna and Torie were being so fucking annoying. We did all we could to try and get rid of them. Finally we got Torie to take the bus into Boulder but Anna was still being annoying and trying to make Billy feel bad with sooo many lies. It was just annoying. But she promised to chill out, and she did. So we picked up some more bud and picked up my buddy Dan.
    We didn't smoke too much. But I was pretty high. We went to the gas station to get some food and drinks and I looked over at Billy while Kyle and I were paying and he looked horrible. He was pale and just looked bad. I didnt want to say anything while we were in the gas station cause the clerk there is a total ass and I am sure he already knew we were high cause I'm sure we smelled. But the Billy puked. I told him to get water because I didn't want him to get dehydrated before hand but he didnt listen. The gas station clerk got pissed and kept threatening to call the cops. Billy puked a couple more times. I went out to the car to tell Dan and Anna and Anna had also puked like 3 times.
    We finallay got the gas station dude to chill out and we took Billy and Anna home.

Thing is Dan, Kyle and I were totally fine.

Summary if you didnt want to read all that shit:
    Me and 2 of my friends smoked with 2 n00bs. They both got sick and puked a few times each. They almost got the cops called on us.

Do you think they smoked too much?
    It has never happened to me or anyone else I know.

2. First of all why did you call them n00bs? sounds so retarded... Second of all, why didn't you just tell them to fuck off?

3. no they are just really bad noobs and I guess they couldnt handle being high. espeacially driving in a car. Driving in cars when your high and a noob is not a good thing Ive seen soo many noobs get sick as shit while driving in a car while high. they just dont know how to register that they are high as shit and need to chill.

4. ...and now uve learned ur lesson.

5. they smoked too much and cant handle their shit, nothin to be worried about, happens all the time. noobs get carried away and make themselves sick

6. yea it happens , my gf use to get sick as shit after smkn then driving ( although i drive 20 ovr at all times, STILL just relax)

7. Don't smoke with lame people

8. Who cares if they were inexperienced, he smoked you out, and even offered to buy more when you selfishly complained it wasn't enough.

9. Nahh they dont sound like lame people, loads of people puke when they're high. the only time i did was when I had an empty stomach, and when i smoke on an empty stomach now, i know ill puke.

10. People get sick, I've been smoking for a long time at high volume, but sometimes even I hurl if I smoke too much or if I mix smoking and drinking in even the slightest bit. Just take care of them, and hopefully one day when it happens to you they will return the favor.

11. greening out?

12. Wow they must have been really fucking nervous.

I'm surprised to hear about people throwing up their first time, out of 6+ years of smoking, 1 only threw up once and it was cause I was hitting it really really really heavy. More like a gag reflex throw up then a sick throw up, my uvula was irritated like fuck.

13. OP, I can recall a couple threads you've made about smoking with new smokers....stop smoking with them already! Funny story, though.

14. no, it is funny how persistent it was.

also, they swallowed smoke, no way they "greened out":p

15. /thread

16. You sound like you were acting like a little bitch for someone who was smoked out by your friends. Your friend even had to buy a couple more grams just to shut your crying up.

17. I aint even gonna play, I'm not a "n00b" smoker, but the other day I smoked too much and was drinking a can of lager at the same time to quench my first and I was puking for like 45 minutes.
    I seriously wish it would happen to everybody at least once so they can understand how it feels.
    Worst feeling ever, no joke, its almost made me scared to smoke again, almost :p

18. I smoked that guy out twice...he told me he owed me and wanted me to teach him to pack a bowl.
    You can call me a bitch though but I'm way nicer than you cause I'd never call anyone a bitch after reading one post of theirs over the internet.

Anyway...I visited him today. He's all fine and thanked me so much for making him go home and helping him out.

19. Lol that's nothing bro. I got the spins at some party once from a blunt and one can of beer. I ko'd and when I came too I projectile vomited everywhere. The sad part is that I've drank more and smoked more at once than that occaision and nothing has ever happened to me. It seems when I smoke first then drink it really does me in. But if I drink first let it die down a little then smoke I'm fine.

20. Lol i havent smoked with a noob in a LONG time.
    Last time i did, i didnt even pay attention that he was trippin the fuck out in the room. i just continued to smoke.(there was close to 10 people in the room)

When i was an unexperienced tokers i was usually with other un experienced tokers so none of us really cared because we all were going through the same shit.