Horrible Horrible Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by permatripp, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Okay everyone i felt obligated to put this out there and see if anyone else has had a run in with what i feel is the most powerful hallucinogenic drug in this world, i dont care what anyone says about peyote or adrenochrome, this shit is fucking insane.

I like to consider myself a shaman of sorts and well i came across a plant called datura stramonium ie; Jimsonweed. At first i ate several of the bulbs of seeds and let it settle. well nothing happened, or so i thought, so i went to bed and awoke at about 3 in the morning and i was sorrounded by all of my best friends and they were having a party right there in my room. i was so happy to see everyone and the fact that they were haveing a party in my small room made it that much better, there was a keg and everything, we partied for about 2 hours we did all drank beer and smoked the finest ganj i have ever seen before. after about 13 cups of beer I felt quite drunk and had to goto the bathroom. i walked into the hall and on the way to the bathroom my mother came out of her room. I immediately began explaining that i was having a party in my room and that i was terribly sorry if me and my friends had woke her up, but there was simply no way to stop the party it was just to far along to abort. she looked at me with a baffled look and asked what the hell i was talking about. i took her to my door and opened it and to my surprise everyone was gone. i imediately began tearing my apart in a frenzy to prove that there was a party going on. she just assumed that i was having a vivid dream and walked back to her room. i spent half the night wondering where everyone had gone. the whole time i was chain smoking cigarettes, but would keep dropping them and not be able to find them. i finally went back to sleep. all of this wasnt real i had been having that real of a trip that i could taste the beer and choke on the ganj, it was insane how real this was. when i finally realized what had caused these effects i imediately went and got more out of the corn field. only this time I by far multiplied my first dose by at least 100x i weighed it out and it weigh 1.09lbs dont ask me why i did this because it blows even my own mind what would posess me to do such a thing after such a vivid trip the night before. i mixed the seeds into 13 strawberry milkshakes, and after the last bite i blinked and i was in a hospital in grand rapids. in that blink 4 months had gone by. the excessive dose that i took was enough to kill 50 people. it put me in a coma for a month and the 3 months following i am told that i was in a wheel chair wearing diapers drooling all over myself. when i came to i had amnesia and had no idea about anything, to this day i do not remember the trip that i had. all i know is what my family told me about it. from what i have been told is that i got naked turned beat red and freaked out trying to kill everyone in my family with a bowie knife. i killed my entire house tore everything apart and shit all over myself. i had given myself toxicity to the extreme, the doctors told me the fact that i survived this encounter and on top of that am able to function to this day is a testement that there is a god. granted i have to take a handful of powerful psychotropic medications to keep my cool. some of which are abilify, seroquel, lithium, librium, and halidol. well that somes it up on what i feel is the most powerful and dangerous hallucinogen in this whole world. i know 4 people today that have done this drug and they all ended up in comas. if any of you have done this horrible drug i would be very grateful to hear your input and what happened to you and how much you took that is if anyone on here made it to the end of this.

Thank you all for your time,
    Permatripp

2. when we were younger my friends and i heard about jimson seeds and one of us decided to eat the seeds from a couple of the spikey pods. just like you said, at first he said he didnt feel anything, but fairly soon we couldn't communicate with him because he was intently paying attention to the people he was hallucinating. i guess you took wayy more than he did because he was fine by the next day, but he did have some of the same symptoms. completely real hallucinations, manic behavior, for awhile he was just trying to get out of his clothes because he felt warm. to be honest it was pretty scary to see because even when we told him that he was on a drug he would deny the possibility and go on talking to these imaginary people as if they were more real than we were.

3. wow, 1.09 lbs. thats ridiculous. i hear you can very easily die from overdosing datura. i find it hard to believe you ate a pound and then some and you're still alive. i would be interested in trying datura but on a reasonable dose. id have a sitter and be in a place where i can be out of my mind seeing shit and not run into trouble with undesirable people, i.e. parents,cops, and the like.
    i know you said don't ask why, but a pound...... why?

4. Yep, thats one of the reasons I do not want to mess with datura.

Sorry to hear you had a bad trip op.

5. Where Do I Get These DeVil SeeDs?:cool:

6. a bunch of kids i know ate that shit...i think three ended up in the hospital one of em got a cathader!! and acouple kids got arrested and one got sent to rehab and i havent seen him since.....

7. it was growing behind our local police station lol. after we found out those seeds would "fuck you up" us punk little kids went and ripped up the whole plant. it was beautiful actually, long bell shaped white flowers. after watching my friend take them i definitely wouldn't recommend it lol.

8. Dude...yeah. I believe that almost %100 of people would DIE if they ate 1.09 lbs of fucking datura. Was this including the pods? Or just the seeds?

But yeah. I was around my friend while he was tripping datura and it was some of the most frightening shit. He had no idea what was real and what wasn't and he wsasn't making much sense.

STAY AWAY FROM FUCKING DATURA. IT IS BAD. YOU CAN DIE. (easily)

9. I have a Datura plant on my porch. It has bell flowers. No way in hell would I eat that shit.

10. Talk about abuse man. I don't think I'll ever try Datura. I've heard so many bad stories about it. It sounds insane to say the least though.

11. I don't mean to insult you or anything, if this happens to be true, it is a miracle that you are alive. But 1g of Datura is enough to kill 10-15 people, so I find it hard to believe that you took 1.09lbs. of it.

12. Well he was under the influence of the drug, so Im assuming thats just what it "appeared" to say. So who knows. :confused:

13. my thanks goes out to all of you that posted on this thread, it means alot to me, and to all of you that are in disbelief of the amount that I consumed, well I dont know how I survived, but from what the doctors said to me was that because of the extreme amount that I ate, a large sum of the seeds got passed through to my colon before they could be broken down, they said that my shit was pure seeds for a couple of days after I got admitted. The fact that I have the ability to type this comment is a miracle in its self but like I said it is not like I came down off of this shit and was back to normal, I was in a critical condition for quite some time, hooked up to respirators IV's, the works, and when I came back to consciousness I was seriously messed up it has taken me the last three years to regain all of my functionality and to this day I am still messed up, and to those of you wishing to experience the evils of datura, well I beg you now while you are ahead to heed my warnings and not do this drug, I regret ever posting this now because I did not intend to turn anyone on to this drug I was hoping that this would give a forewarning to you all that if a chance to do datura ever comes along that you would turn the other cheek and save your self the physical and psychological destruction while you still can. but if you are bound and determined to die, then I guess farewell and make some hospital reservations ahead of time because even if you have a sitter, that sitter will probably take you to the hospital if the care about your health because the reason you trip is because it is so completely toxic that it begins to kill you, this is called toxicity. well thanks once again everyone and I hope that I enlightened some of you and that I did not doom anyone else.

14. wow man i'm sorry about your life changing event...wow man thats intense...blinking and being in the hospital..and blinking again..and 4 months had passed!! wow intense

glad ya not dead!
    i wouldn't mind try a *little* bit and doing some dxm with it...for a crazy (safe) trip

damn man you were fine the first night! damn

15. holy shit mayne your lucky to be alive

16. Wow dude that story absolutely blew the fuck out of my mind, im so glad that you've lived to tell your tail.

17. lmao you think your a shaman?

18. haha now i understand what your name means haha and man thats crazy the only thing ive done is salvia x40 and my mind turned intio a universe but that shit you did sounds fucking out of this world.