Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horrible eye strain while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Yo guys. It seems about half the time i blaze, i get the worst eye strain and cannot focus on a screen of any kind. My eyes just feel super strained and heavy and i keep having to rub them. I have tried sitting farther away but the same thing happens. I have tried relaxing them while watching TV but i feel an urge to either rub them or strain them and it starts to hurt. Any tips?

2. I get the same thing, and the solution is simple: eye drops.

They aren't just for RED eyes. They're for strained ones, too.

3. dude, i thought that would be the solution, they helped a little bit but definitely not 100%. I had to turn off my computer and go to sleep last night because i couldn't handle staring at the screen anymore

4. get some rhotos...there great for red eyes but one of the main reason i use them is that after they get in they refresh your eyes