Horrible experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rebirth, Jun 12, 2010.

1. This was a horrible experience but I learned a lot from it. I was really high last night. My friend and I just finished up and blunt of kush. My dad called me and we just talked. Then we started getting into a great conversation and we talked for while. I love talking to my Dad. We said our goodbyes and my friend and I kept cruising.

We came to a red light and a thought flashed across my mind. The thought was about how much I would miss my dad when he dies. This horrible feeling of pain and depression took over my body and mind and I was just sitting at the red light sobbing and thinking about how much i love my dad and how much i will miss him in the future.

I thought if I am this sad just thinking about it, I am going to be depressed out of my mind when he actually dies. It really worries me and i want to do a lot of things with him before he dies. Hopefully we have a lot of time to do these things.

Any thoughts?

2. Yeah, I've learned to restrict myself from thinking too much about particular topics while I am high. My wife has been instructed to make a farting noise or say a word like poopy if I seem to be thinking too much, snaps me out of it.

3. Just remember to focus not on the time you would spend apart after death, but the time you can spend together while you both are alive. Remember to cherish every moment and you will have no regrets.

4. Make time to do those things Now. Time passess by so quickly in hind sight.:smoking:

5. never do thizzle my friend.

6. Yea man its sad,but you have to understand that EVERYONE goes tru this,its part of life,everything has an end,life wouldnt be complete without it,its life my friend.:)