Horrible blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ganjaherbtoker, Sep 18, 2012.

1. What's your experience with them? I got one from this chick and she was just too aggressive in the process. Don't get me wrong, she could deep throat well, but it felt like she was gonna break my dick in half. I like when a girl teases it with her tongue before going all hardcore. LOL idk. :rolleyes:

2. No such thing....unless it is from the same sex.....

3. I beg to differ, it's not enjoyable when your dick gets hurt.

4. Was it the teeth or what? Which part didn't u like?

5. Teeth.

That is all.

6. This one girl was squishing the shit out of my balls, but then I busted down her throat even though she said she didn't like it, how do you think I like you squishing my balls you dumb bitch.

7. Eh, I don't really enjoy blow jobs since no girl has ever had more than half my dick in her mouth for more than a second or 2.

8. it taste that bad??

I've never had a bad blowjob, i love when they gag thats a turn on though haha.

And not all Fatchicks are good at blowing, my friend got one and got mad teeth and had to stop ha.

9. As long as the girl is enthusiastic about it, I'm a happy dude

If she's like, forcing it, then that sucks. Had a girl once who had considerable skill but just didn't like doing it, and after awhile it wasn't good anymore.

but squishing on your balls? Dafuq, head-giving girl

10. I haven't had many great ones. Most were halfassed 6-month-in relationship blowjobs. Haha. The best one I ever had was in my car in the back of the parking lot of my high school during lunch with my girlfriend, I guess she felt freaky doing it, cause she had me start playing with her pussy and she was moaning and arching her back and shit, and she deepthroated my shit the entire time. That was the only time that ever happened. lmao

11. Lmao, its not the taste bro

12. Are you kidding? Men know how to give WAYYYYYY better blow jobs. They're familiar with the equipment.

13. I got a blow job the other day and I only give it a 5.5 out of 10. My crazy ex was better which I hate to say.
    This chick had cottonmouth,from coke not weed, and the blow was lame. She didnt even swallow. And she talked while she sucked. I dont like that.

14. My missus cut my dick with her fucking fang tooth once, just way too fucking rough, it wasn't that bad but it hurt and i was so fucking scared of getting a infection.

It was a awkward doctors visit.

15. Worst I have gotten involved too much teeth and me yelping like a dog :smoke:

16. The teeth just don't do it for me.

17. he was making a joke about his premature ejaculation

18. I have never came from a bj, they don't even feel good too me.

19. i showed my girl a vid from ideepthroat.com (that chick heather brook is a champ)and with a little practice, my girl is a boss at it. she even wants to do it more now because she's got skill now. Nothing like waking up to your girl deepthroating your morning wood till you're done.

20. ^

:laughing: +rep, you got some balls dude

Hey, honey....*shows vid*...do...that