Horny?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by darkbluecanvas, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Does anyone else get ridiculously horny after smoking weed? I swear my first toke goes straight to my snatch.

2. we used to mkaefun of my brother cuz bac in the day he would get a boner from smokin dro haha

3. Hmmm... I don't think weed makes me anymore hornier than I already am. MDMA is a different story :devious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. just ya body tellin ya FUCK SOME PUSSSYYY!!

that tends to happen with females a lot.

they tell me they feel their pussy throbbin and pulsating

5. Horny for food, maybe.

6. So do you get hornier when you roll? I hear guys and girls must have really opposite reactions then.

Not saying I can't fuck while rolling, but its more of a time of sensuality, not sexuality, to me. Especially when rolls are loaded with TONS of speed, guys have problems operating lmao :D

7. No but i get ridiculously high.

8. gettin high gets me hard! i love to fuck when i'm high!!:cool:

every day, in every way, you're letting yourself become more like.......tyler durdan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I came in my pants once, when I was 16. I was like half hard and I thought I pissed myself a little and when I went to the bathroom it was cum :\ That was the highest I've ever been I think.

• Like Like x 1

10. Wanna get High??:D;):p:smoke:

sorry.......... just couldn't believe nobody else jumped on that:p

rothlmfao

11. Weed doesn't really get me horny, mdma can get me goin, but an opiate has me hard for 5 out of the 6 hours i'm high.

12. Holy shit, thought I was weird or something. Does the exact same thing for me, literally seconds after I'm done smoking. I think it's just the elevated awareness of being high, and holy fuck does sex/orgasms feel ten times better when high. Fucking love it. Just wish my woman was the same way.

13. Same here. Every single time.

14. #14 Deleted member 199219, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2022
    Cool