Horny

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OllieTwist, Jul 22, 2016.

1. I have been horny way too often lately. It's unhealthy

It's not even that I want sex, things have been hectic and it's the last thing on my mind but physically I'm just aching between my legs and I can't figure out why.
    (Not sure if tmi).

Does anyone else have this problem?

C3POllie

• Like Like x 4
  2. Well lifelong virgin here but I look at every girl like a parking spot for my cock.

So I'm constantly horny all day every day.

3. Horny is the 'normal' human condition

to be not horny is to be tired, fat ,lazy even drained

sex has been abused since before JC was a chippy

and yes most beautiful women know you either jerk off or are gay

going by the response's she's received from a life time of men hitting on her

and the same for women, that being poor eye contact

and implausible/confusing body language

good luck sounds like ur gonna need it ..lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Packerbackerforever, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Unhealthy?!?? We were given the equipment for a reason. Twice as many nerve endings in a clitoris than a penis, ponder that....those people that aren't always horny aren't doing it right, who wouldn't crave an amazing orgasm whenever they can get one?

Signed,
    unhealthy horny female.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  5. It's not unhealthy, nothing wrong with enjoying yourself as often as you like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’m horny all the time as well.. I have not had any sexual contact with anyone but myself for 5 years.. I edge all the time .. I’ll even be late for an event, work etc bc it feels so damn good.. I love edging over a pair of satin seamless panties.. I lightly touch and caress my pussy lips spreading them apart and slowly move to my clit .. I can do this for hours.. sometimes I’ll edge my pussy all day.. I love doing it in public places like my car and I always would wish someone would catch me and just spread my legs far apart, stick their tongue in my tight pink pussy then suck and nibble my clit and then finger me so slow and lick and eat my pussy - not giving a damn who sees .. then I remember I live in a small town where news travels fast.. but I can’t stop edging my pussy .. I don’t even know if I can cum anymore because all I do is edge..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. This thread isn't active... If ur horny go post here lol
    The "I'm Horny" Thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Just spank one out.

9. Many times we're left to our own devices and have to take matters in our own hands. I understand the "ache" but there's ways to curb it's annoyance until it can be properly taken care of.