horny while high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dr_krapp, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normal thing? i heard it before sumwhere now i been doing it a while i started doing it with other people and i got stoned of my ass with with girl i know, and MAN, she looked hotter ever time i looked at her :p. i dont think i ever been that bad before lol

p.s. im still blazed so if it makes no sense, read it agen ;)

2. yeah.
    its an afrodeeeeeeziac! :D

i wrote something about that on a table in my friends room once. people took the piss, but it didnt stop it from being true.

3. yes, its true...sometimes anyway....

4. Yup, its true. But yeah, sometimes only.

5. its just the nature of the herb. it enhances things, your sences etc. so if u get a little bit horny, the weed gonna make you alot horny. ;)

6. hell yes dude, it is totally true.. well some times.. but i lately found out that i get horny on speed sometimes.. once its worn off anyways.. i swear, speed makes your dick smalle (only when you are on in though!)

-Samus-

7. horney while high....yes, horney while not high.....yes.....horney lots of times....YES!

8. depends on who im with

9. Boner Time :D
    (_)_)===================================[)

10. F*CK YEAH!

11. Im pretty horny all the time..but I think though when I toke I get a little lazy in that department. I think thats why when I get invovled with someone, I usually dont toke as much.
    unless when im by myself..I dont know what it is, but I love to pleasure myself when im high. lol, too much infomation? naaaaaaaaaaaah :D

12. *smiles & nods*
    ;) :D

i\'d advise agains smoking anything like whitewidow tho. go for something a little more uplifting.. like my fave sativa \"Bubblegum\" ;D

13. yep. happans a lot to me..

14. no time for shopping. LOVING.

15. hey i was on holiday i didnt get to say anything in here, so let me think of summit.........erm.........

boobies!

16. mmmmmmmmm boobies......mmmmmmmmmm

17. lmao @ that pictcha sensi.

18. does that mean it\'d make her horny to? ;) lol

19. yar

umm sex feels like jebus when your stoned and awake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.