Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horny high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ATribeCalled818, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I took a fatass rip of some og skywalker with hash like an hour ago and let me tell you guys, that shit abused me haha. I literally felt a euphoric sensation creeping up from the bottom of my precious....it was fucken bomb!!! bIt lasted a good 5 minutes but I was straight chilllllllllllllllen. You guys ever had something similiar ? Man that's some good weed though.

2. That could be your kundalini starting to rise, weed helps me with that. Would you say you were in a super calm state at the time?

3. Kundalini? Never heard of that. But yea I would say I was pretty relaxed, I was laying down on my bed listening to some real chill music and that's when it happened. It was like a flow of energy that I had never felt before from that area. Can you control that feeling or like initiate it when you want?