Horny females

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kyzie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Please someone settle an argument between me and a friend. He is trying to say that by shaking a male plant on a budding female makes them horny and theyr buds swell up more. Now if he is correct feel free to correct me.

2. hahahahahahahahahaha

no that is not correct.

3. Na maybe spread pollen,

4. That only works with people. LOL:rolleyes:

5. yeah he hasto be fukin with him or me i now think or hope

6. You have to get the male plant to have intercourse with the female plant before she can get horny. Duh.

7. Both male and female plants live for only one reason -- to reproduce before the winter cold kills them. So they are born horny.

Shaking a male plant on a female could get the buds to swell up -- with seeds. Don't do it, and in fact keep the males completely away from the females.

8. At least buy the female a drink and some nutes first.Dont just date pollinate her.

9. i agree dont just hit it and quit it, thats just bad karma....;)

10. ROFL :smoke:

11. does it get any sillier?

12. This sounds like the male plant is a tea-bagging male stripper, giving an unwanted lap dance to your mother! Say it isn't so! Somebody call CASA, the Center Against Sativa Assault and tell them we have flasher loose in the nunnery!

I make the buds swell by talking dirt to them, and doing some nute modeling.:cool:

13. If only i could save these tears for my girls.....sniff...damn thats some funny shit.

14. Hahaha your friend is a retard

15. Bump, just cause its funny as hell