horizontal vs vertical growing

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by eastman69er, Oct 23, 2012.

1. hello all,

thank you for looking in on this subject.

i have been lurking and reading on here but have not had a journal up for a long time so here goes

i have done both vertical and horizontal and found that both have their pros and cons. i always wanted to do a side by side
    comparison in my own grow room. now that i have the space and equipment i will be able to.

my equipment is as listed

horizontal grow tent

secret jardin dr150
    600 watt hps light
    6 inch rvk extractor

vertical grow tent

secret jardin dr150
    600 watt hps light
    6 inch rvk extractor

nutrients are the floragro range. i have got blackstrap molasses which will be added last two weeks.

from past experience i can fit in 8 plants into the vertical tent and 10 plants into the horizontal tent.

all the plants are vegging as we speak and will be put into flower in both tents this sunday.

feel free to give me ur input guys and gals as i will need all the help i can get.

peace
    eastman

2. i had a harvest of 8 plants under a 600 watt vertical light.

chopped down last saturday.

here is some pix of that harvest.

i will be uploading more pix on sunday when i put the vegging plants into flower in both tents.

peace

Attached Files:

3. Can't I just leave the plant growing outdoors in soil until the buds come out?

4. what you on about?

this is my diary mate. if you wanna be asking questions go to the relevant section of the site.

peace