Horizon - A Minecraft Survival Server for Blades Friends of Blades

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I'm Not Sober, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Gonna get on soon. You fucks need to get on and play

2. ya forreal where is errybody??

3. Ill be in and out tonight. So if anybody is on Ill be there building. The pvp tower is pretty much complete also. We can set up matches if we want.

4. Can I get whitelisted I'm zoody on minecraft

5. Added. Somebody get on.

6. So it's been problem after problem with my computer. First I had to format and do a clean install with windows. Then I thought the gpu died because I wasn't getting any video output to either my monitor by vga or tv by hdmi. Opened her up today and made sure everything was all snug, flushed any residual power from the monitor and gave it another shot.. and here I am. So stoked I got it working because I just dropped $150 on a HD capture card to record gameplays with.

Gonna make sure my drivers are all set and then going to run a backup to my external drive. Once everything is running smoothly I'll get back to my regular MC routine. Thanks for getting people whitelisted while I was absent Herb

7. I got my capture card today breh I have to play with my new toy for at least 6 hours minimum

you could watch me play with my new toy if you want..

[​IMG]

http://www.twitch.tv/grifbanana13

8. add dannymazz

Added!

10. I'm on. Herbert, let's build a garden

11. Herb and I have been doing work.. Garden is coming along nicely

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. bout to get on for a few if anyone wants to join

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU-
    [​IMG]

I'm gonna hop on in around 30min to an hour, but I'll be on AFKing in the meantime

Maybe if you stay on for more than 20 minutes next time lol. I keep missing you.

15. Yo zod im gettin on to work on the hotel some. I say lets start the second floor right now with the dining areas and common room, and more stairs going to the rest of the floors for the rooms.

I'm pooped dude. Been up since 10 last night and its 6pm now haha. I'll hop back on tomorrow, but go ham. I put in a pool in the back and horse posts in front

17. Guess who just found their first three diamonds...

*points thumbs at chest*

These boobs!

Oh and anyone know of an enchanting table I could use? Prease?