HOPS Inline, Alex K. slide, Bushots!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by deadeye007, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Got a new HOPS inline with a Toro icepinch slide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alex K slide

[​IMG]

Nug

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. black friday demo?

3. i need one of those icepinch slides. i want a worked one tho.

4. You know it! You there too?

5. such nice inline, slide and buds! +rep for one of the sickest slides i've ever seen.

6. God I want that inline... How much did that run you?

7. hahah, yeah man! i really dig those little inlines

8. I'd like to see more of this:
    [​IMG]

9. Thanks guys! I'll have more pics of the slide tomorrow. I'll also have pics of the Fro nugrascope I'll have! :D

10. Nice shit bro.

11. Thanks man!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Aw lucky, I wish I was back in town to make it, how was it? It must have been amazing watching Toro and so many other blowers for 7 hours. And the sale!!
    sick pickups and nice shots!

13. #13 deadeye007, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    It was pretty awesome. Besides seeing people blowing, it was cool enough just to put a face to the artist's pieces. Deals were pretty good.

I just want to say how well the Toro icepinch slide pulls...there is actually a noticeably significant difference between the standard bowl and icepinch designs. And the HOPS hits so smooth. Combined it's almost too smooth, you have to pull easy or you're cashing the entire bowl in one hit. lol

Figured I might as well post up the pics from Gotham. They're shitty quality but why not.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. ^^^ a friend of mine has an ice pinch slide that he got with his fixed stem. he let me get my hands on it for about a week and i've got to say it's honestly one of the best functioning pieces of glass i've used.

15. does any one have any idea where there are any hops pieces for sell? i would love to own one!!!!