Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hoping to smoke in a hotel room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by adaments081, Sep 14, 2015.

1. okay so I'm hoping to smoke in a hotel room in Melbourne in a few days. My plan is to cover up smoke alarms with a shower cap and a rubber band, put wet towels underneath the main door and also the bathroom door, lock myself in the bathroom, get the fan going, smoke from a handmade bong and blow my smoke through a sploof. When I'm done I'll take a hot shower to hopefully get rid of the rest of the smell. Will this work? Or should there be more precautions I should take?

2. I would just say smoke out the window with a fan that's what I do use a sploof if you want

3. How many bowls are you planning to smoke?

4. Common myth about smoke detectors: Weed smoke is detected.

Why weed smoke is not detected: Weed smoke is water vapor when combusted-post lung exhale.

Smoke detectors detect carbon monoxide, and burnt bleached paper. (cigarettes / blunts / cigarillos)

Don't be a dumbass if you don't want to get caught being a dumbass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wouldn't smoke in the room brother, hotels are like apartment complexes, most have integrated air ducts, though sometimes they just vent into a lil crawl space in the ceiling. Most hotels, in Indiana at least, still have smoking rooms though they are starting to fade them out thanks to the governor.

6. #7 Kush cookies, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Smoke is water vapour? maybe in you vaporize it. All smoke contains carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.

Op just go round the back of the hotel with a few doobies and light up.

7. Your lungs pump out decarbed air, or carbon dioxide after you breathe. If you breathe in plant matter, oxygenated air is desalinated via your lungs, and compressed into thin air, or water vapor. Understanding your biology is the first step in knowing how your body mechanics work. Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

[​IMG]

8. #9 Kush cookies, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    My biology might not be the best but i know for a fact that if you inhale smoke, it doesnt turn into water vapour when exhaled with 0% carbon monoxide. If you inhale from a e-cig then you may exhale water vapour.

9. decided against it, too big a risk and I don't want a strike against my record. I'll just wait until I get home. Thanks for the replies any way :)

10. Yeah unless you have a window it is a little risky. Although it never stops me, I just take small hits in the bathroom and try to hold them long enough so not much comes out and always spray and stop smoking at least 12 hours before I am out of the room. Also, with these new little inventions, I do an inspection of the smoke detectors to make sure it isn't this new type that can distinguish between tobacco and cannabis smoke, won't sound an alarm but will notify the hotel immediately: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-281...

11. #12 Orthanc, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
    I've smoked in numerous hotel rooms, it's very simple. Go in the bathroom, close the door {most hotel rooms have an automatic fan in the bathroom that comes on when you turn the lights on}, put one of the many towels they give you at the crack of the door at the floor, to keep air from escaping the bathroom until you actually open the door, and then smoke! Blow your hits into the fan in the ceiling. You may also want to take some scent spray or whatever that stuff is called, I forget at the moment haha.

12. I wouldn't smoke if the rooms are connected to a hallway, the smell with travel throughout it. There's been countless times when I get off the elevator and the whole floor smells likes a skunk. Cheers

13. #14 SergeantMeowstein, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
    Can't you spark it up in the bathroom? I'd just turn on the shower and run the hottest possible water (let it steam up the room), rip the bong (take a hit you know you can hold in, cover the bowl with your palm), slowly exhale the smoke into the stream. When you're done smoking, take a shower and use soap and/or shampoo to get rid of any lingering odors.

Works for me every time.

14. smoke out the window, what's the big deal?

15. Hotbox under the sheets, the sheets will filter out the smell.

16. Seems legit, no wonder they change the sheets so much!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Smoke buddies are a dope tool to havr

18. #19 WickedRipped, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    That seems genius, gives me a reason to build a pillow fort

19. if you can get a window open i would just blow it out of said open window. its easy enough if you take a few precautions. here is what i would do if it were me.

*only load enough for a single hit. where you leave nothing but ash. partially smoked bowls fucking stink. ash can too under some circumstances so suck the hit through and into the water in your bong.
    *use a tube to blow it out of a narrow opening in the window. the tube will allow you to blow more forcefully. it works best if you press the tube directly to the window screen. allows you to evacuate all of the smoke out of the room easily.
    *if you are using a piece that filters through water, then dump that water and rinse your piece after every session. use paper towels to make a cork of sorts to slide in the tube itself {you mentioned bong}. keeps the smell down.
    *wash your hands, change your shirt and chew gum when you're done.
    *never use anything to smoke with that will leave partially burnt ganja. never use anything to smoke with that will be actively burning / smoldering. joints and spoons work but man they sure do stink.
    *if you don't have a way of evacuating the smoke out of your room and absolutely need to get a hit or two in, blow the smoke into the mattress. i read that in a high times story lol!
    *the best tip though, go vape. smells far far less then smoking. hell get some wax and a pen. wont smell hardly anything and a little bit goes a long long way.
    good luck
    [​IMG]

ps..
    damn i am high, another novel lol!