Hoping to find a wife..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Feb 12, 2012.

1. #1 BWilliams, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
    hoping I'm fortunate to find a beautiful woman to settle down the rest of my life with. It's beautiful.

I always had a lot of girls present in my life but lately not as much. I never could really get a relationship to last too long. I want nothing more than to find a great woman to settle down with and have a family.

A lot of times I felt that I didn't want to get close to anyone. Why would I ever want to deal with the hurt and pain that results from a close relationship? I have dealt with tough times before and I wouldn't want to do it again.

It's funny because life moves so fast. You get on the wrong track and it's hard to get back. Not everyone is so lucky to be able to fool around. Hoping and praying will only get you so far. You need to put forward your best effort all the time. It's important to act on what you want. If you want something than go out and get it. Don't ever get distracted by thing that give short-term happiness. Think of the future more than just now. The future comes fast.

God bless

2. when i read the title i thought your wife was missing and the first thing you did was post a "have you seen this person" thread on gc.

3. I just changed it now because I felt the title wasn't any good.

And I don't write this to make a good story or to make you like it. I only write it to help others.

4. I'm in the same boat, bro. well, not a wife, but a girlfriend - as I'm only 19.

But, nonetheless, same boat.

It's totally understandable, man. Make sure beauty comes from the personality and not the body - though. Attractiveness IS important in relationships, though. But make sure you can live with her, not just fuck her.

You'll find the right girl, dude. This is coming from someone who hasn't had a girlfriend in 2 years, and has been lonely ever since my ex and I split. Haha.

I understand how it feels to have a ton of love all bunched up with ya with no one to give it to. You can give it to family, friends, and animals but there is certain love you just can't. Making love, for one, but cuddling and kissing and stuff is obviously out of the question with friends, family, and animals (I hope it's out of the question for people.)

Anyway, you'll find the right person, dude. And once you do, she'll absolutely be worth the wait.

5. Just got back with my gf after 3 weeks missed that bitch lol I hate being alone just don't look for one let her come to you if not it won't workout if ur just waiting.for her

6. I'm glad you're all seeing where I'm coming from. I don't want to be insulting anyone.

7. i understand, i see where you're coming from as well, i've been in the same situation before. and when it finally feels right you begin to doubt the genuineness of it and somehow screw it up due to your own paranoia. at least i did. not trying to be negative or anything, just pointing out that it could be a double edged sword. i take my alone time for what it is and appreciate it, but i agree with feeling the need to share emotions with somebody else.

8. Just don't go out searching hard for one

In my opinion the beat girls are the ones that come to you

It can be worthwhile and frusterating but its well worth it

And for all we know it can happen at any tiMe

I know how you feel OP
    Sometimes it can feel hopeless and.impossible to find the perfect one

But wwith time and patience they'll come
    Just stay strong and a beautiful personality is far better than a beautiful body

Hope you find your wife soon OP
    Stay strong my friend

9. Many times people let good things go because of stupid,selfish,ignorant reasons
    People can search for "that one " and never find them
    Its the life we live
    If you find that one who isnt the dream girl but someone who you can settle with then take it
    See where it goes
    Sometimes unxexpected things can become a blessing

Tell me which adult isnt full of regrets and wishes of better choices in life
    Shit I would be lying if I said its been an easy road

OP, many have been there or on there way to making the choices now to lead them off track as you say
    Thanks a lot for sharing your pain as it can help many make better choices
    Many of us are also down but never out
    Keep you head up, and that one maybe closer than you think

10. I had a gf when I was in high school that I could hardly ever see because of her parents...mostly her dad lol. She was head over heels for me and was really cool and fun to be with, and I could talk to her about anything. so I stuck with her until I could see her....so maybe I already got what you're trying to say? Hope so :smoke:

11. Match.com problem solved

12. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']Match.com problem solved[/quote]

Christianmingle.com

13. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Christianmingle.com[/quote]

Yeah, if you want some holy roller

cougarlife.com winning