Hoping for a goid yeild:)

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by melvin147, May 4, 2013.

1. Whats up guys just after some advice on pretty much all of these topics if anyone can help?!... Ive got a 1.2x1.2x2m grow tent using a 600w air-cooled hps light with 2 oscillating fans for air flow, I'm using 25ltr aeropots with gold label soil. Im currently seeding 4 feminised big buddha blue cheese plants, I'm planning on letting them establish them selfs for a week or so under a 300w cfl then i will put them in the tent under the 600w hps Im then going to veg for 2 weeks on 24/0. Then 2weeks on 20/4 then the last 2 weeks on 18/6 so a 6 week veg in total during the veg stage im going to trim away the bottom 20-30% and also try topping for the first time. Im also going to use a scrog. The tent wiill be around 24.5-25.5 degrees on the canopy and around 55% hum. Feeding every 2-3 days depending on how the soil looks/feels and if leaves r droopy lol Im going to try house and garden roots excelurator.. Im not sure what other nutrients to use for veg or flower? If anyone had any advice/criticism/tips if would be greatly appreciated cheers and happy growing! :)

2. Use the HPS thru bud and the last week of veg, stay on 18/6 as there is very little to be gained going 24/0 on veg, top when you clearly have 5 laterals, forget sog as your setup is almost semi sequential, once you hit bud get another 4 going under veg,....feeding is where you will fail,....take it very slow with nutes as theres way to much nute in Gold Label, feed at 25% first, then increase when you see it don't burn

good luck

"V"