hopefully she's otay?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Metalace, Mar 17, 2008.

1. I transplanted a veggie baby to a bigger pot today. Had her under 2 13 watt reflector CFL lights gave off 1650 lumens together. So she sprouted 7th of march and have had her under 24/7 light cycles. So I thought I got 7 more cfl bulbs I'll add another. So I did. Checked back about 2 or 3 hours later to find that the bottom leaves wrinkled upward and dried out. The newer growth was fine and perfect. So I removed one reflector and gave her a small amount of h2o. I have them in a closet. so I left the door opened and turned a fan on high. I think I caught it in time. There color is still green.

2. ok just checked her out still curling up and starting to turn yellow. Top new growth still ok bit of yellowing. So I gave her more water.

3. I found some Schultz Starter plus root stimulaor and transplantion solution. I used it on my girl. Still have her under the 2 CFL lights. Did the roots get damaged on transplating or was it the 3 lights? Should i keep only one light or both? Pictures are from before and after.

Attached Files:

4. whats your ph and how much do you water and how oftern?

5. I dont have a ph finder. I water twice a week bout a qt of water. I'm adding that starter plus root stuff now. I noticed a change that the leaves were starting to get water. I believe I cut the taproot or cut alot of the smaller roots when repotting. So it went into shock. But I'll check on it later today and report a pic.

6. what kind of soil are you using?
    have you fed it yet?
    and what are the tempuratures in your room.