Hope u have a nice grow !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by sidious, Aug 31, 2003.

1. yeah it was shade........not too impressed so far.......yeah the re-veg is doing well considering i didn't think it was gonna make it......it looked like a mutant not too long ago.....lol.......Peace out.......Sid

2. u must b gutted sid.

them fem seeds aint even funny. i thought the whole point of fem seeds was so u cud grow from seed and fill ur room with lush fems? who the fuk wud wanna fill a room with them things?

3. well just an update......the blueberry that survived, i.e. the older of the 2.....(gave up on the other one, and put it out it's misery).....has started to grow from the new growth, kinda like a new plant, but with liuke 6" of shitty leaves and mutated leaves below, if i didn't know better you'd think it was a re-veg.........so i started flowering 2 days ago, as the others were getting out of control too fast and drinking almost 4litres of water each, every 2 days for the big ones at the back of the growroom.........Peace out.........Sid

4. the room at present..........

Attached Files:

5. the re-veg that all the rest came from except the blueberry.......any new growers want to guess what the 2 odd coloured leaves are lacking?.......(experienced growers are exempt...lol.....that includes all you sharks out there...lol)........

Attached Files:

6. first pistol to appear on one of the plants.......note this for all new growers who have difficulty in identifying a pistol......it's the one in the front, growing towards you..........the back one is normal, but has nothing to do with flowering.........if you need to see it closer, let me know and i'll take a closer pic, or highlight it.........Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

7. a side on view of one of the first clones to root, it's the same size as it's mother now....lol.....it's a big girl, and very bushy, the new bulb has worked a treat.........Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

8. and finally a view of the room from outside it.......notice the cardboard over the digital thermometer.......half way between the light and the plants.......this way it registers the air temp, instead of the radiant temp........the air temp is the general room temp, and the radiant is the temp between the plant and the light, which will allways be higher, and the plant allows for this.....it can take radiant temps of 40-50celcius, but not air temps of that range...........Peace out.........Sid

ps....hence why they tell you not to put the thermometer in direct sunlight

Attached Files:

9. those look good! sorry for the muties though, id been pissed dropping that amount of dough on some genetics and to get that result. other than that, lookin forward to reading from a master! :)

10. shade what was the question you are asking, you been smoking again?......lol.........do yolu mean are all the clones from the re-veg?.....if so then yes, apart from the mutant blueberry, i thought the seeds were from the flying dutchman, but it's not.......it was dutch passion.........even worse..........Peace out........Sid

11. shade, there just doing there flowering stretch.

sid, thats a nice sized grow room, what are the dimentions? I guess you now know that femanized seeds toaly mess wiith the genetics. But it could be for the better because it can make new traits. Good luck with your grow!

12. the room is approx 3.5x3.5'x7' high...............it's perfect for 6 to 7, with enough room looks all green at the mo....lol......they've been flowering for 11 days now...........i'm using hydo of holland for 2 maui's and the blueberry, and miricle grow for the other 3, and i'll compare which comes out best as they're all approx the same size apart from the blueberry, which is looking better now.........but only higher up, i'd be doing well to get approx 1/4-1/2 oz from it............shit really for 8 quid a seed.......Peace out........Sid

i'll post pics tomorrow.......

13. from the pic of the grow room, whats those chinese letters stand for? Just curious.

p e a c e

14. it's a poem i painted on the walls, it's an old one from a chinese book....."before my bed the moonlight looks like frost upon the ground, i raise my head to watch the moon, then lower my head and think of home".......it was some dude who spent a lot of time away from home........so home is where the heart is...lol.........Peace out........Sid

15. i'll update tomorrow with some pics, they've been flowering now for approx 2 weeks, and looking good, had a ph problem on one, but fushed it through back to 6.2.........the blueberry is growing a stalk like a tree, and now has a good 4 bud points......more than i expected from that heap of shit..........Peace out........Sid

16. some new pics, flowering for 19 days......Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

17. pic 2.....Peace out.....Sid

Attached Files:

18. last one.....the plant.....Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

19. the forrest..........Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

20. Nice looking plants sid. I know this one guy who got 9.5 oz's from 2 plants of Fem BB. Looking forward to your harvest.