Hope for other states!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by semprfidelis, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I have noticed Mary J becoming more and more accepted and people coming out to support it. Years ago if a politician came out and supported it they would probably seem like the crazy guy the pothead ect... Now you're just another regular politician. MD might have it legalized soon I really think the next state will get the ball rolling. Sure there's the idiots who are die hard against it and will never support because they have a closed mind and think everything will have to be there way. Maybe I'm being too optimistic idk? I'm in North Carolina and medical even got turned down which is ridiculous but with it being accepted more and more I can only hope for the best. It's obvious cannabis is more common and being talked about and accepted all over but I think people still have that it's illegal and everyone is against it so they hold back. Just venting my thoughts

2. i'm hopin so too...i've been kinda spreading the green word around my workplace to get the people informed, asking them "if it came to a vote, would you vote no?" But gotta do that research, i've been able to shoot down every claim so far from "unsafe to the body" to "stoned drivers" haha. But i'm thinking the same thing, really if just 1 more state at this point legalizes, then it's all gravy. I'd bet 3-5 years.

I like Obamas view on legalizing, just letting it be and watch what happens. I'm glad hes doing atleast that right! I just hope Washington and Colorado peeps don't fuck this up. I heard something about a mother letting her 3yo take a bong hit? This type of shit doesn't help...cmon people...were right on the edge haha

3. ^^ yea I think Obama is more for it but doesn't want too stand for it because it won't look good to everybody. I think everyone should watch the union documentary.
    http://youtu.be/6jO_ncXj7RE

It explains everything almost and how brainwashed we are

4. generations are changing.. the dinosaurs are dieing off.. time for change.

5. I agree with all you said. We know he is down but we must realize that cannabis legalization challenges big business interests and If he were to take a swipe, the first black president with a foreign name who is fighting to drug our kids, bye bye second term. Too much easy ammo. But as people lead the way, he will not challenge, and I suspect quietly assist