HOORAY for snow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ripcurl15, Jan 23, 2005.

1. i went out the miring did like 8 houses i got like $400 usd and i bought 3 oz's of some killer buds! hahahah no to go make more money!!!!

2. i got some snow too... bout 5-7 inches. pfft... foot n a half my ass, silly weathermen.

uhh... whats miring?

3. what?

you got $50 per drive way? and $130 per ounce of chronic?

you sure about all that...?

jjng5

4. Ya i dunno about that man, back in the day i remember getting like 10 bucks max a house from shovelling.

5. he did say he got like 400..haha

6. it was like 3:64 or some add number ( plus i got rich ass neighbors) there old

7. lucky son of a bitch. we got 2 feet of snow on new years, and about 2 more from then to now and snow is still FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

its driving me crazy

8. wow, I used to have to help shovel my old neighbors driveways for free, just cause my parents are such nice people :rolleyes:

I'm coming to your neighborhood with my snowblower and taken all yer business... christ I'd make more then I do working at my job for a month!

9. my neighbors are all old and they pay me and my bro a lot for shoveling them out not anywhere near $400 more like around 150 to 200 but thats after we shovel out like 5 houses and today we got a little over 2 feet of snow and i made $200 and schools canceled tommorow so you know what i'll be doing :smoke:

10. I was in chicago this weekend.. It snowed like 2ft.. I hate snow... good thing I didn't get much back where I live.. hehe

I got 5g nice chronic for 50 bucks.. :)

11. When there's that much snow outside, all you can do is stay inside, keep warm, and smoke a lot of pot.

12. way to be jesus...........way to be..............if i got payed that much for shovelin snow id be a millionaire...........