Hooray for Cheap Whiskey!

Discussion in 'General' started by sxesadie, Jun 2, 2008.

1. I'm home for the summer and so far it's pretty boring and I'm on a forced T-break because there's no safe and remote place to smoke and also I'm looking for a job and am worried about drug tests.

Thankfully I brought a bottle of cheap whiskey home and my mom has been really cool about me drinking. So to cure my boredom today I made a couple of mixed drinks and needless to say I'm buzzed and feeling great! I never thought to substitute alcohol for weed:hello:

2. Going home for summer is cool for the first week because you see old friends and get home cooking. Then things go downhill from there.

A couple mixed drinks leads to a couple more then you find yourself waking up at noon the next day with your clothes still on and throbbing head.

3. I agree about the first week thing. It's been two weeks now and I'm miserable. But I'll never let myself get too drunk while at home, I still have my family to deal with and that's too embarassing to pass out with alcohol right next to me and have my mom walk in and see me like that haha.

4. What cheap whiskey do you drink. I usually go for the Canadian Club.

5. yea what u sipping, im a wisers fan

6. An $8 bottle of Old Thompson, hard as shit to go down but does the job well!

7. Old Crow/Kentucky Gentleman

8. I've had some good and crazy times with Kentucky Gentleman! It's hard to find people who actually drink it