Hooking up with an ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Colt41, Aug 16, 2010.

1. I can't feel more torn about this. So an ex gf of mine recently started texting me and telling me how she misses me and misses having sex with me. She's in a relationship with another guy now who she doesn't really like all that much and i'm not a big fan of him either. I don't care much about the guy, but I just can't help but feel that this will either totally suck or it will be a lot of fun to fuck again. I'm not in a relationship with any girls right now or anything, and whenever I get horny I always seem to miss this girl. I've told her that if we do hook up there will be absolutely no relationship between us (I broke up with her about 3 months ago). So what do you blades think I should do? :confused:

2. I have a no recycling rule for a good reason. I've hooked up with a couple of exes, one in a similar situation to yours (in a relationship at the time with somebody he wasn't crazy about). Never ended well. I predict a thread in a few days or weeks, should you go through with it, about how fucked up the situation is.

Honestly, go out and fuck somebody new. Usually when you end a relationship, unless things ended on terms where you're totally disgusted with them, the first person to pop into your head when you're horny is your recent ex. It's familiar. But can I tell you from firsthand experience how much better you'll feel about yourself if you go and knock one off with somebody new? Variety: t'is the spice of life! :D

Go plant some seeds... and then fuck those seeds.

3. This is the game

Right now your EX-girlfriend is bored of her current man and wants to fuck around.

I suggest you do nothing with this girl.

4. I don't think this is a good idea mate.

I don't have the energy to type as much, but I'll tell you one thing: you most probably don't want this kind of shit.
    If shes in a relationship, it's gonna bring you alot of drama man.
    And not to be sentimental, and some people may not understand, but you don't want to hurt the guy by letting his now girlfriend cheat.
    I've been there, on all the sides, and it never works out well.

Sorry to say it like that, but shes your ex now, and unless she breaks up with that dude, I wouldnt go in there.

If she WOULD break up with the dude for you, then FORGET what I said, and grab that chance. And see where it leads :)

Just my thoughts man.

5. This may be the little head talking but if you aren't getting any right now...:rolleyes:

6. Meh... Its fun for a while.. just be prepared for trouble...

7. don't do it. if you've been the cuckold, you'll know why. it sucks being cheated on, and karma will be the biggest bitch towards you.

8. I'd probably nail her. But idk.

9. An ex is the perfect subject for fantasy, you know the terrain and you know all the buttons. However, I have never seen any evidence to suggest that women are any more or less self aware or honest with themselves than men. If this woman is trying to get with you, then she probably wants more than the casual fling, especially if you broke up with her. Forget the new guy, it's not your job to keep her faithful, but if you broke up with her for a reason, then why revisit a toxic relationship or re expose yourself to old hurts? Unless you made a horrible mistake and want her back...

10. Wait until shes single and in the "Karma Green"

If she wants your dick that bad she'll turn single.

11. I'm all about doing the right thing but is it really bad karma for him seeing as he is single. Honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal for the fact she's probably already fucking around on him. If you think her being in a relationship is a big deal tell her to break up with him before you go any further. Yes being cheated on sucks but from the sounds of it there isn't hope for anything in her current relationship, she's just dragging him a long for now.

Or you could just be a straight up dick and tell him she wants to fuck you. I'm not promising she would still want to fuck but you never know....this world is a crazy place.

12. put yourself in her boyfriend's shoes.
    but i also dont believe in karma so if you dont get caught there will be no reprocussions for it. although something bad will happen to you, it wont be because of that it will be because of chance.

13. Well, I fucked her on the 17th. Outside on a picnic table at night, lol. It was fun until I came, then I felt pretty guilty. It's been a few days since and we've talked a bit. Everything is fine for now I guess.

14. #14 NevrADullMoment, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010

Congrats! You are now the man-on-the-side. How does it feel getting sex but no love? If she cant acglolage you, then what IS she doing? You might be "on the hook." It sucks to bring it up, but if she can't acknowledge you, then you are a backup, a plan B, a post script.