Hooking Up With An Ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by shmeh21, May 22, 2014.

1. So this girl and I were dating for about 3 1/2 years, she broke up with me about 7 months ago. I'm finally over her. Only thing I miss about that relationship is the sex. It was incredible. I haven't been talking to her much until a few days ago. We're both single and we're hoping we can be friends again. She seems really happy that we're talking. I even got a text from her mom yesterday. Whenever we saw each other when we were dating we used to fuck for hours. She loved it as much as I did. I was really good at getting her off too, she'd cum many times before I would. I also haven't gotten any poon since our breakup. I've gotten a few really shitty blowjobs (didn't even bust :( ), but in general I'm not sure how to escalate sexual tension to fucking. Anyone have any advice as to how to initiate hookups (including the one with my ex)? Do you think I could just text her, say I miss the sex and want to hookup, no strings attached? Anyone think hooking up with my ex would be a bad idea? Any advice or thoughts would be helpful. Thanks bros.

2. bad

and i'm horny right now, so SERIOUSLY...............bad. i read the thread title and tried convincing myself to type "FUCK HER, GET THE B00TY" and then i saw the 3.5 years thing... no dude. get any other pussy but the one that you had feelings for for 3.5 years

3. She might as well own you.

4. You're probably right. Wouldn't want to get caught in that shit again.

5. I'm over her, just not over the sex. I mean she gave head like...  :rolleyes: hahaha

6. #6 IllestVillain, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Nah.

Find something fresh. Shell be begging to suck your cock when shes that new girl you bring around.

Plus she broke up with you...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If it wasnt 3.5 years yes, but that is way too long, at most invite her over fuck her then just stop contacting her

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No. How about no. :) don't do it. I'd vote no. Trust me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. With further consideration, it seems that the risk of fucking myself over by developing feelings is too great and that hooking up with my ex could, in fact, be a bad idea. Hopefully I can keep my dick under control. Any advice as to how to escalate sexual tension into... actual sex? I'm a fairly confident person and I'm not socially awkward, I just don't understand how to take that step haha.

10. Don't ever get back with someone who left you. It demonstrates to them, in more ways than you can imagine, that you're insecure and in a weak, desperate position and can't do any better.

Mostly when girls do this it's to boost their self worth at your expense. Even if sex came as a result it won't be worth the cost. Over a billion fish in the sea my friend. Go fishing.

11. This is so true. Unfortunately I had to learn from experience. But you're dead right! They get lonely and go to the one person they know who will feed their ego. And then they go look for someone else because they use you up and consider you weak, while they are all inflated. F'ing sucks, dude

12. Damn this is all good advice I'm kinda going through the same thing I can't let this girl go we are still talking but she says I'm completely friend zoned and we can't have sex no more but she will still be my friend.. and I'm sitting here trying to be nice and make things work out and trying to get her back but I guess its not gunna happen she's just loving how I'm whooped on her and she probably laughs about it.. damn I should just stop talking to her I'm only hurting myself..

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. "I dont chase em, I replace em"

If she dont want you then thats what it is homie.

"On to the next one"

14. Yeah.. I do feel lame all trying to get her back.. I wish I could meet an honest girl instead of all these skanks I run into

15. #15 lisamc, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Yeah I feel that same way. I know she gets a good laugh out of me. You are only hurting yourself. And it's going to hurt more, my friend.. Cut the ties

When she finds another you two won't even be friends :(

16. Women can be so cruel.. I thought all they wanted was to be loved? We try to love them and this is how they treat us?

Marry her! Settle down and do it.

I got back with an ex after 16 years and have had the time of my life. Never going to split with her.

18. There are douche bag guys too man.

19. Yeah but.. idk I would like to think I treat them good I've never hit a women in my life I never fight with them I treat them as best as I can with love and care.. I guess some girls take that as a sign of weakness?

20. Fuck that haha never planned on marrying her. And I repeat myself, I don't have any feelings for her anymore, I just miss the sex.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app