Hooking up with a teacher, professor, etc...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michael, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Anyone have any stories about hooking up with a teacher or a professor?

2. One time during my senior year in high school, I had to go in after school to my French class to make up a test. My teacher was by far the most attractive in the school and had some rockin tits. I had thought about bangin her for a whole 4 years and little did I know my fantasies were about to come true. I walked into the dimmed room and sat down because no one was in there. Shortly afterwards my teacher walked in with my test, next she leans over right in front of me as to explain the test, meanwhile giving me a view straight down the valley of her large, perfectly round breasts. She looks up, noticing the target of my stare and then out of no where walks over to the door, shuts it, turns off the light, and starts unbuttoning her shirt, next thing I know we are over by her desk, she is sitting in her chair shirtless, giving me the best head of my life while rubbing her pussy through her pants. She then takes off her pants and I proceed to enter her vagina over her desk. Afterwards she told me that every year, she picks one senior in her class and fucks them. Defiantly one of my best memories of high school.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pics of teacher or it didn't happen

4. Yeaaahhh somehow I doubt this...

5. Inbetweeners rip-off?

6. I thought this was Grasscity, not fifty shades of gray

7. lol i really doubt this too it sounds like one of your fantasies of what you would want to happen

8. Almost fucked my professor. Seriously.

9. I knew it was fake but I still copped a boner

10. :laughing:

11. Naughty America, nobody does it better.

12. no but im about to hook up with a a fine ass girl :cool: just wanted you to know ;)

13. One time during my freshman year in high school, I had to go in after school to my German class to make up a test. My teacher was by far the biggest slutbag in the school and had some rockin tits and a fine ass. I had thought about bangin her for a while and little did I know my fantasies were about to come true. I walked into the dimmed room and sat down because no one was in there. Shortly afterwards my teacher walked in with my test, next she leans over right in front of me as to explain the test, meanwhile giving me a view straight down the valley of her large, perfectly round German titties. She looks down, noticing my huge, veiny penis bulging out of my pants and then out of no where walks over to the door, shuts it, turns off the light, and starts unbuttoning her shirt, next thing I know we are over by her desk, she is sitting in her chair shirtless, gagging and throwing up all over my cock because it's so fucking big and hard. She then takes off her pants and I proceed to enter her vagina with my puke covered dick, right over her desk. Afterwards she told me that every year, she picks one senior in her class and pukes on his cock. Defiantly one of my best memories of high school.

14. #14 himan235, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    I wish.
    junior year of high school the school just HAD to hire a 23 yr old petite BANGIN MATH Teacher, 5 foot5 maybe 120 pounds!
    She had thick black sexy glasses and wore the tightest shirts, it was a dream come true, everyone thought this girl was a student including other teachers for the first few weeks! haha
    She could have passed for 17 it was unfucking believeable!
    The history teacher yelled into the hall and had to apologize for mistaking her as a kid skipping HAHA
    I mean she was so banging hot she could have run over some of the bangin 18 yr old slut chick in the school
    I could have told you the hottest chick in the school wasnt a student, but was a teacher without a doubt
    just so hot when you've got an educated girl & her tits poppin out aww man you had to be there
    OMG I wish I was still in high school
    I was really pissed because I would have liked to take this woman out she was only my dreams

I can also remember when I was in 9th grade spanish I must have been 14 or 15 this rockin blonde spnish teacher wore leather to school everyweek which let to her "dismissal" lol from her job in the district anyway she would sit on the front desk her tight leather with her ass halfway out AHHH MAN it was great to be there during that time!
    Rumors went around she was trying to get with a student after school for "extra help"
    She disappeared into the second quarter replaced by some old bag and no one ever saw her again haha

15. have you seen Thats My Boy?