Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hooking up, not toking up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikstar, Nov 20, 2011.

1. What do you guys think of being sober and hooking up with someone under the influence? I was at a party last night and the girl I like wanted to hook up but she was drunk and possibly high... she wanted to hook up, but I didn't want to because I was sober.

2. depends how drunk they are, if they are high i could care less.....

although i'm not sure when i'd be around drunk girls sober and if i was i don't know if i'd want to hook up with them..

i change my answer to NO

3. Yeah I probably sound like a little bitch, but it just didn't feel right.

4. Depends if she's attractive and if I know them.

5. Well, if you're sober and she's drunk, that's considered rape......

6. if we're both high, i have no problem with it

7. Really??

[​IMG]

Oh god, what have I done?!

8. Dude, don´t worry. You did the right thing... This could have turned ugly, someone might say you took advantage of her, or whatever... Hopefully, sex is a common thing for you. So sex is good, but not really worth getting in trouble for. You´ll have sex again soon ;)

You´re not a pussy! :D

- Serenity

9. Not really. Rape is rape, drunk or sober, you can't really quantify 'how' drunk you were the night before if you don't have an official breathalyzer reading from that night, but besides that there is no legal definition (afaik) of rape if one person is sober and the other is drunk.

As for the thread, I probably wouldn't do it, because you are fully aware of your actions and she isn't. I'd tell her that if she remembered the events and still felt the same way about hooking up with me in the morning, we could totally get going ;) But I absolutely hate people who take advantage of other people, especially with forced sexualization, so I would not.

10. lol no it's not.

if you get a girl black out drunk and you have sex with her and video tape the whole thing and not once does she ever say "i don't wanna have sex with you" or "stop i don't want this" it's not rape.

unless the state laws are different it won't be rape.

if that were true there would probly be more people in jail for rape than weed. and a lot of rich bitches who sued that kid for everything he's worth. which would be stupid.

also how would she prove you weren't drunk? oh wait she can't

11. All you got to do is say wait a second hun. Walk over and take two shots and you're good to go the guilt is gone. I've never been in this situation though i always make it a point to get my drink on lol.

12. like madian said, should've just taken a few shots and gotten it in

13. I would've gone for it, dude. She's just gonna remember that last time you guys hung out, you didn't want to hook up with her...

14. Go for pussy/nuts (your preference) whether they are drunk, stoned, tripping, tweaked out or jammed. It will feel just as nice for you.

15. I wonder what Thad from BMS would do....hmmmmm

16. #16 Silemanx, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    NOoOoOoOOoOoOooOooo. Ask her if she wants to see you the next day, and then if she does say yes, then it won't be awkward if you ever see her again. Like, what if she just super likes you because you're drunk, but thinks you're dumb when she's sober? Super awkward yaaaaaahhhh.

Edit: I actually don't know anything about hooking up. Never done it. I prefer actually getting to know someone then making sweet sweet love to them. It's much more rewarding. (But... how would I know again? I've never hooked up!) Well, there was this one guy, and he was like, "I want to have sex with you," and at the time I've never done it, so I was like, "Sure," but I backed out because I was too afraid to unclothe myself. But I feel like a badass, because instead of banging him, I gave him a hug, and said, "Sorry, I just wanted to hug you," Then we went to burger king.

17. In my opinion, I can't do it unless I'm drunk too, i'm not the type to take advantage.

18. Hmmmm gives me an idea.

19. Cmon guys, getting chlamydia isn't that bad... It's totally worth it for having the best pointless sex of your life!