Hooking up at summer camp?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mire, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I just got a job as a counselor at a summer camp for 7 weeks. I've heard stories that lots of sex happens during camp. I've never been to one so I was wondering is there a chance ill get laid?

Also stories appreciated. :)

2. the camp that I work at is super strict about their employees hooking up during sessions. with that being said, I've hooked up with a few of my fellow staff members in between sessions or after the kids go to bed and we go down to the end of the road to a camp site ;) usually if you're a counselor, there's little time to be doing that any way. thankfully I've been the outdoor program director for a few years :D

3. I'm going to a summer camp this year (I hope) but it's salvation army do I'm sure it's frowned upon haha

4. Where at?? Mine is in Big Bear

5. watch american pie

6. Camp Arnold at Timberlake (in Washington).

7. oh... lame :laughing:

8. Haha dude how awesome would that be if we ended up at the same camp. I'd be like hey I recognize that fro.

9. I work at a camp for diabetic kids... soooo.... develop type I diabetes :laughing:

and I ain't got no fro, woman! bed head at it's finest!

10. Haha my bad :hide:

Does that mean there is no candy at your camp?

11. sugar free :ey:

12. Lol did you work at Camp Conrad Chinnok?

13. Look how old this post is brotha

And unfortunately that poster past away. RIP illa

14. Fuck, I'm pretty sure I knew him, I went to the camp he mentioned when I was younger. RIP.

15. Miss that guy. :/