Hooked up with a girl first time last night! :D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Candildo, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Yo so ive gone to a bunch of parties before but ive never actually hooked up wit a girl before. im not ugly or anything i just never did. anyway so last night i went to this party and there was this girl there that id never met before. i barely spoke to her at all that night. anyway later on in the night like 3 or 4 hours later after we were all really drunk me and my friend walked into a bedroom where she and two other girls were chillin. so i lie down next to one girl and he lies down next to the other, and i just started making out with this chick. and she was really fucking hot too. i only got to first base with her tho i was tryin to take off her bra but i was rly drunk. yeah woke up next morning and she still seemed hot btw haha. yeah im just posting this on here cuz im pretty fuckin happy man :D

2. *waits for "cool story bro" posts*

3. not cool man

congrats man :D

4. i remember when i was 14

5. #6 thabosshogg, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Just because you said it.....

[​IMG]

In all seriousness though, don't let the haters get to you. I didn't hook up with a girl till I was 17, and I was very happy the next day (I was also wasted when I hooked up with her).

Just wait until you have sex for the first time. You will be a very happy man.

6. I can understand the connotations with cool story brah, but I think congratulations are in order. I've never hooked up with anyone, and I sure as shit ain't 14....so it's easy to take the piss, but for every guy that posts a thread like this, there are 100 more who are jealous and post or think "cool story brah".

derp

7. more like 12 man. He only got to first.

but still OP congrats, plenty more where that comes from

8. BROOOOO.
    you shouldve said
    "waits for under 18 joke"

OH. surprise surprise:devious:

congrats op
    you prob couldve gone farther

-you shouldve started groping her ass hardcore. like massaging it. squeezing pulling apart,pushing together, while making out with her laying down on your back. she wouldve been like laying towards you...(leaning towards you).
    -soon she will shows the 'signs' of a nice fuck.. or ...

no it usually ends with a fuck
    :smoke:

9. thanks everybody! :D

10. You shoulda showed her your dougie.

11. Congrats...well on your way toward future pussy!

12. #14 full melt, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    You kissed a girl? Well I hope you wore a condom...

13. "hooked up" does not mean making out :rolleyes:

Good job though.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBdgZUtpBg]YouTube - Katy Perry- I kissed a girl (OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO)[/ame]

:p

Except you're a guy so......pretend to be Katy or something.

15. It does when virgins are using the term.

Practice on those bras, one day you'll get good enough to do a one handed unhook with your weak hand :devious:

16. i kissed a girl and i liked it huuh

i used to sing that on the way to the beach.. alone :)
    embarassssssssssssin

17. Bra locked :devious:

[​IMG]

18. i dont think that would stop me from taking that bra off