Hooked up...now what?? Really need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dougstanhope, Sep 29, 2013.

1. #1 dougstanhope, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Some background first: I'm very inexperienced with girls & dating and shit. I'm a sophomore in college but I've never had a girlfriend or anything. And up until last night, I've only had sex once and it was at some random party with some random girl I've never seen again (and I was in and out of black out most of that night). So yeah I don't have much experience at all for a 20 year-old.

Anyway, now my situation: So I go over to my friend's house pretty often, like 2 or 3 times a week, to smoke and chill. And one of his roommates (who's my friend indirectly) has this really cute sister who also lives there. She's a year younger than me but I got the vibe she liked me ever since I met her. So I got her number, we've been texting for a few weeks, and she recently started dropping definite hints that she's dtf. At first I wanted to stay away from getting into this because I thought it would be awkward if I hooked up with her (since I'm kinda friends with her brother)...but last night I just said fuck it and decided to go for it.
    So last night she texted me telling me to come to this party because she was gonna be there. I was pretty high and didn't really feel like partying/drinking so I told her no but that we'd hang some other time. Then she asked if I could come pick her up from this party so she could chill and smoke with me. Soo I knew she was pretty much forsure dtf. I went and picked her up, we headed back to my room, smoked, talked a little, then it happened. And the sex actually went way smoother than I expected it too, it was really good. Then she fell asleep on top of me. And that was that. I drove her back to her place early this morning and since then we haven't talked.

So now I'm just confused as to where this leaves us. I don't wanna overthink things or come off clingy..so I haven't texted her yet. I'm not interested in pursuing any sort of relationship either. She's in a sorority so she goes out all the time, gets wasted, and hooks up with random dudes. Not exactly the best kind of girl to date haha. But I am interested in hooking up again in the future (and I dont really have any reason to think that she's not also interested in doing this again. Unless the sex sucked but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it).
    I'm just not sure how exactly to tell her that I wanna keep things casual now. Like, how soon should I text her and what should I say?? I really just need some solid advice from guys who have more experience than me, because I'm fucking clueless. Thanks guys.
    Edit: also if any girls have advice, I feel like that would be very useful too. Thanks

2. Lol I was in a situation similar to this and chances are she's thinking the same thing you are so virtually you both are ignoring each other because neither of you want to appear clingy or attached just because the sex was good....if you don't hear from her in 42 hours (which you probably won't) give it a week then contact her she will be ready to fuck again by then and if you wanna keep things casual just say that flat out so that she doesn't over analyze you guys situation

3. just don't say anything to her about it, keep it cool and no mushy shit.. and if she wants a relationship she'll let you know, just don't be the first one to bring it up. Then you can tell her you just wanna fuck

4. With most girls in your situation I would just tell her straight up that youre not interested in a relationship.... all of my friends with benefits are girls that I made clear with that its not going.past the.sex. It works for me.

5. come on guys help a fellow blade out

6. Forget that she exists.

If/when she comes calling, smash and repeat. Unless you really like her

7. tell the hoe to fuck off. thats me. ive nvr had emotions for bitches.

8. Update: She randomly texted me today almost as if nothing happened. This means..?

9. She is unsure of herself too.

Let her know you were happy that she left the party early and that you enjoyed her company. :smoke:

10. Ah easy! Let her know that last night was cool, and ask her when she want to have some sexy time again ;)

11. Let her know sooner rather than later what your true intentions are.

You don't want her warping your night into a thing when it was just a fun time for you. Nip any possible feelings in the bud.

12. Personally I would just hit her up with a hey how are you or what's going on or something along the lines of that, no need for any awkwardness because you are both full aware what happened

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

13. Man she fell asleep on top of you? You're fucked son.

But yeah just echo the comments above tbh ;)

14. Text back how much you miss her big titties and juicy pussy

15. call her up and just blaze. Stop over thinking and let Mary Jane explain!

16. Hollllaaaaaaaa

17. Ask her to marry you. 

18. #18 thequestion121, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013

I would go with this one! FOR SURE! And then the next time you guys see each other tell her you didn't want to mention anything about that night because you didn't want things to be weird between you guys. Then tell her you had fun and would love to do it again sometime but that your not looking for anything serious. If she cant handle that then I wouldn't sleep with her again.

19. Yeah so last night around like 2 am she texted me "heyyy what's up?" I think she wants to keep things casual too haha

20. communicate your intentions don't just assume