Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jay420perrybong, Sep 12, 2008.

1. I smoked a hooka and when I did i didn't get really high and since this was the first time i had ever smoked anything (including cigarettes i never touch the stuff) and it didn't knock me on my ass i was wondering why. Is a hooka different from smoking pot or was it because the strain was bad? I don't know what the strain was, it was at this party i was at.

2. was the weed mixed with sheesha?

3. hookah is not weed
    you probally werent inhaling if you didnt get "high" because if your a non regular smoker inhaling hookah smoke you should get buzzed. hookah is flavored tobacco dude. idk who told you there were strains for hookah lmao

4. ive heard people say they tried weed in a hooka
    and they said it didnt do shit

5. You can smoke weed out of a hookah, and it will most certainly work.

6. I smoke weed out of a hookah all the time and it def gets you high. But are you sure there was weed in the hookah you smoked or only shisha

7. your supposed to have sex with hookers not smoke them, silly.

8. yeha thanks the guy who had it said that the hooka was old and that the tubes sometimes would gradually loosen up thus you didn't get a really good buzz, but i would say i got a little buzzed just not as much as i thought i would. maybe i just didn't inhale right or enough but again thanks for the help.

9. the greatest high I've ever had was with a hookeh.
    we packed like half a dimes worth of schwag, and there were three of us.
    an hour later, we're all way too high to smoke anymore. I had to remember how to blink once.
    we took the coals off, and there was still a huge ammount of greens in there.

hookahs work for sure. shisha isn't that great though.

10. My guess is that there was either very little weed mixed in, none at all, or this being your first time smoking, you just didn't get high. For some people, they wont get high their first time, even their 2nd or 3rd time (though I've never actually met anyone not to have gotten high by the 3rd time, I have read about it)

11. Why would you think it wouldn't do anything... it works great.

Altho it can take a lot, depending on the hookah and number of smokers.

12. hahahha im siging that !!!

13. it sounds like u didnt smoke weed, u just smoked tobacco and expected to get high..

14. dude, you just gotta mix it up with the sheesh, and you're good to go man. My buddy has one and we used to smoke out of er a lot.

15. the truth. i have one for party situations. and it knocks you on your ass. you must have smoked weed mixed with something. tobacco maybe (i use cherry sometimes) possibly shesha as mentioned above.

16. But dont you guys think its kind of a waste of weed? because whenever you are not hitting it, the extreme heat of the charcoal is burning your weed...it does that to tobacco, so it burns the weed also... well, maybe if you know how to poke your holes on the aluminum foil very well, you will keep the unwanted heat out of the bowl.

17. I thought the same at first, but its actually extremely weed effiicient. much more so than using a lighter.