Hookahs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dr. Dedoverde, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Do they waste weed or savor the flavor?

I heard hookahs burn up your weed to quick, but other people have told me they bomb if you have a lot of peeps smoking.

Any opinions, have "you" ever smoked yeska out of the hookah?

2. i like mixing ganj in with the flavored tobacco and using the coal, makes the smoke flavorful and smooth and allows for everything to smolder

3. Hookahs don't burn your weed quick, but they really arn't the best thing to get mainly get high off, but its good if your in a group and taking turns talking etc.

4. I own 2 hookah's and have some good shisha, but I can't bring myself to mixing the two. I feel like some is going to get wasted, or if I just put the herb in the hookah bowl, that it will be gone in a second and not be worth it. Until I get clarification from enough people, I am going to keep them separate.

5. The highest I've ever been was from a hookah. The only reason I've heard of putting tobacco in it is because at college you can deny smoking weed by saying its just tobacco. In my opinion its not worth it to mix.

6. if you have never tried it u should when i have done it i do like half of the amount of sheesha im gonna put in then weed then sheesha on top then a coal. . . its kinda like a weed oreo :)

7. i have personally smoked bud outta a hookah tons of times.

I have done it with just bud in the bowl and lighting it :p
    And with mixing it with shisha. I have come to find out mixing it with shisha is waaay better, burns slower and got me high as hell.

id say mix .5 of some dank with some shisha and youll be set for awhile :p try it out you wont be disappointed

8. When I was a much younger man a friend had a hookah that could hold about a half ounce of cleaned/crushed up weed. Four of us could smoke off of that for a long, long time.

9. we mix the weed with the shisha molass, it works and if you are weary about wastage, after the coal is done just light up another and get the resin going!

10. have tried it once, did get baked over prolonged use but had to stop because i felt gross/sick from the shisha....

ending up wasting weed .... i was smoking for like 45 minutes and still had like half a bowl

11. It does waste weed, thats why whenever we do mix the shisha and bud it's always mids. Make sure you put a lot more shisha than weed cause the weed dries the shisha out and makes it burn harsh or faster.

It's a cool feeling, different than high than anything else, but we don't do it too often. Smoking weed through a hookah REALLY dirties it up bad, the hoses will get clogged and the downstem too. Pretty nasty stuff, you have to clean it right after you smoke weed through it. But, overall, if you got a bunch of mids laying around, I would say try for it. Otherwise your just wasting good bud that could be smoked.