Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookahs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by red hairz, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Anyone here own one?

I got mine that I bought from Sahara Smoke yesterday.

It is totally awesome and I was surprised to puff for a whole hour on one bowl of shisha and ganja

that shisha was kinda messy, but it tasted good. It was banana flavored.

2. I have one. Three rent, glass, about a foot and a half, maybe two feet tall. Glass mouth pieces, its pretty sick. Unfortunately, it doesn't see as much use as it should, mainly because I don't live on my own, and just recently the slide broke. I've been trying to sell it for a while, just so I could get something nice that I'd put more use into.

3. My friend just got one and it's pretty awesome. Takes a few minutes to get it set up (flavored tabacco, lighting the charcoal etc) but once you've got it going you can hit it for at least an hour wheneever you want. I was skeptical at first because I don't smoke cigarettes but the flavored tobacco tastes pretty good...