Hookahs and Weed

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by swanepoel101, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hey GC,
    I ordered a hookah today. I've smoked one before and its the tastiest thing I've ever had. I was just wondering, is it possible to mix hookah baccy and weed together. Will it still get you high?

2. yes, but it can still get harsh cus of the weed, and the weed resin might be a little worse for your hookah then shisha, but it still works.
    but man, i agree, hookah is so fucking tasty its like drinking juice lol

3. Yes we do it all the time with my friends. If you get a tub of fantasia (200g) you can grind up like a quarter and mix it in the tub. If you want to do bowl per bowl of tobacco, about a gram or more would be sufficient. You want to mix the weed to where its completely and thoroughly mixed with the tobacco and it will vape it as you smoke the tobacco. A different high feeling, and it wont get you zooted unless you smoke a whole bowl to yourself, but its great for chillin and smokin with friends. We absolutely love it

4. In short yes, you can. Its a very inefficient way to smoke, and I wouldn't recommend it...better to just smoke a bowl then hit the hookah, but it wont hurt anything to try it out once. Just make sure you clean the hookah really well after so that it wont taste like weed forever, and if you can use a washable hose, or get a hose to use just with bud, and one for just shisha, the hose will get kinda nasty and make everything taste pretty weird if you don't have a washable.