Hookah

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Viral Frog, Mar 31, 2009.

1. So I just got a small 1 hose hookah, and was thinking... I can smoke weed out of this.
    Anyone done it before? I'm assuming I just sprinkle the weed on top of the tobacco, and smoke it like normal?

2. yes but no, it will be fine if you only doit a couple times, but after some time it will cause HEAVY builtup in your hose. not a good thing. but yeah once in a while is okay

3. That's what I was thinking.
    I just want to try it once. :p

4. It's better to make a shisha-weed-shisha sandwich. Gives it flavor and protects your weed from getting scorched by the coals.

5. ^yeah.

Sprinkle the weed in the shisha, but make sure there is more shisha on top where it's close to the coal.

Smoking weed through a hookah is ok, different kind of high actually, pretty clean almost like vape high. However, it does waste weed, and it builds up gunk in the hoses and hookah itself, so clean it if you plan on doing it more often.

Honestly, I would never put dank in the hookah though.

6. mids is the highest quality that should be going into a hookah. If you put dank in, you're wasting it.

7. Everything that has been said. But the buildup can be removed with isopropyl alcohol.