Hookah

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Marry Jane, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I have 5 hookahs and my beautiful big $120 hookah broke(well only the bottom jar because i left some water in there and it stayed outside and froze)

I wanted to know if i can smoke weed from a hookah? and how?

2. Yes you can.

Take a plastic baggie and a couple ground of grams of bud. Put in baggie, put a small amount of the flavored tobacco into the baggie. Mix the two until all the weed is a little wet and covered. Pack the resulting mixture into your bowl. Make sure when you pack your bowl to leave a whole in the center for proper airflow and pack around the outsides of the bowl... light up and smoke. Different high. more out there heady high. I get headaches from doing it too much.

Sean

3. yes you can. I highly recommend grinding some bud up and mixing it with the hookah tobacco. Taste bomb as fuck and you get pretty damn high. I think throwing weed in there by itself is a bit of a waste.

Try it with the tobacco first, its bomb as hell

4. Sean, I'm betting you're getting headaches from hitting it too often. I get those occasionally from hookah as well. It's because when you hit it VERY little oxygen is being absorbed, it's almost all smoke, therefore your brain isn't getting much oxygen.

5. #5 smith.p.sean, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Thats prolly it. I sit on that thing for a while and frequent the hookah bars. In orlando theres one for 8 bucks. 3pm to 3am all u can smoke... ive done a few 12 hour shifts lol. it used to not be as bad but after cigs and all the other shit ive smoked eh.

Also, ive never smoked dank out of a hookah. just what we call regs here in fl. So that might have something to do with it as well. I feel like dank in a hookah would be a waste cause i cant find friend who will finish hookah bowls.

6. Where in Orlando is that Hookah lounge? I've been lookin for one like that for a while. I'm assuming by UCF because around Millenia Mall there isn't one any where.

7. Yea lol right by UCF.

Take alafaya towards oviedo. A place called meridian hookah lounge on the right hand side. Before 8 at night its 8 bucks. after 8 its 10 bucks. All you can smoke. you get your own hookah. up to like 4 per table as long as they have them. they play music its dark. i like to blaze and go. free internet.

8. I've never smoked bud out of my hookah period. I payed $120 for my 2 foot blue and silver double hose. I'm probably going to keep that one shisha only. I might buy a junior or a pumpkin for bud if I see fit. No point in buying an expensive hookah when an expensive bong will do it better with less work :rolleyes:

9. yeah, but you cant smoke hookah outa bong. Putting weed in it wont hurt it at all.

10. Thank you guys for your input

Wow I guess my friend was right the whole time he was telling me to break them up and mix with tobacco but I thought it wouldn't work.

$120 for only 2feet that's expensive

I got a 3.5 ft one for $30

11. That was for the vase, stem, hoses, bowl, and ash tray.

12. Ooops forgot to mention I got it from Lebanon which is in the middle east so it's cheap as hell over there and top quality

And yes it came with a 6-7 ft long hose an ash, tray, vase, a carrying case, and everything else you need and not to mention the best tongs in the world