Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EKK420, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I've been smokin for awhile. I've used bongs, vaporizers, joints and just about everything else, but not a hookah. I have one that I got in Israel. Can anyone tell me if they smoke with a hookah, if so, how you use it? Do you combine it with the tobacco, or smoke it straight?

2. ive smoked straight weed out of a hookah before. good times..:smoking: the bowl is so big and the holes are usually pretty big too so you lose alot of weed that way but u can always strain the water in the bottom of it

3. use tinfoil as a screen (i know its bad, only way itl work tho)

but u can take diesel rips off it.

4. Hookahs are not designed to have weed smoked out of it. IMO its not worth it and a waste of your weed. Hookahs were meant to be smoked with shisha ( flavored tobacco ). sorry to have burst your bubble.

5. get shisha, mix with weed well, enjoy your long ass session that will get you ripped NICELY

6. Try wookah. Just pack a normal bowl shisha, but leave a little bit out, and put some grass in there. It's a totally different high. It seems to make me hyper instead of all slow and stoned.

7. my guess is that this is due to nicotine.

8. well yeah, It's the combination of the two. And it's a damn good combo!:D