Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fev123, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I have no coals for my hookah. What could I use instead to burn it?

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Put some twigs on there and start a little fire. Might be a little rougher than normal, but I think you'll manage juuuuuust fine.

3. I wouldnt use anything but hookah coals

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Coals are cheap... just pick up dude.. If you ned to smoke hookah instant lights are like $2 hahah but they taste so bad...

5. Yeah my friends use the instant lights and don't even wait for them to finish burning the chems off before they toke. I never hit the hookah they have, the thing is nastier than an aluminum can pipe just about. Hookahs require a lot of cleaning and care to be worthwhile....

I liked these Exotica 7.0 coals they had or something. Always get ones you just light on a stove, tastes way better.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383862456.420140.jpg
    Always use nat light coconut coals for me. Best flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum