Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah stylin'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReallyRed, Sep 14, 2010.

1. yeah, so I've recently been turned on to smoking shisha with friends. it's nice, smooth and really flavorful.

but, doing a bit of history and talking to some people i know that know "their shit" i've heard that in olden days of yore, the hookah smoke was originally the tobacco mix but with hashish mixed in. this has me thinking that i'd be interested in trying it out... though, given hash is hard to find (and when you do find it, it's usually nasty ass shit) where i am, i was thinking... what about shisha mixed about 50/50 with our favourite herb, Cannabis?

anyone do this? did you like it? would you do it again?

2. yer i've done it a few times. have a layer of shisha at the bottom, then put the weed in the middle and put another layer of shisha on top of that. it works pretty well

3. Why dont you just put weed in the hookah?? My friend has 1 and you can pile like an 8th in that bowl.. Its pretty badass if there is more than a few people.

4. mix like 2 grams in with a layer of shisha on the bottom, you get super high.