Hookah smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krementz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. It is fun to act like an animal XD. Im going to bed, thanks for enlightening me on furries, see you around the city...

2. Right on lol, that's what I did right after that post.

But yeah if someone asks I might link them to this thread haha cause I feel like that's a good explanation.

Now back to your regularly scheduled hookah discussion...

3. i need to smoke my hookah some time but one of the hose adapters doesnt screw in its like the wrong size and the company that makes it wont replace it since i didnt buy directly from them. i may just solder it on.

4. Love it, just as much as alcohol and weed.

5. Will someone buy me this hookah? :D

blue-tall-dragon-hookah.jpeg

Or at least this one?

small-green-dragon-hookah.jpeg

Preeeeeetty please :D

6. That dragon one is sick, my local smokeshop has something similar...

7. [quote name='"Krementz"']
    That dragon one is sick, my local smokeshop has something similar...[/quote]

I really like it, though it's kind of bulky. It would make an excellant novelty item.

8. I have always though a white hookah would look cool under a black light

9. These are tight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #72 Zr-01stamg, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    i like blue mist too it's what i always order at the bar. for some reason alot of other flavors just wreck my throat.:confused:

EDIT: this thread makes me wanna dress up in a fur suit and cruise GC lol

11. If by wrekin your throat you mean the smoke is harsh try taking out all the stems when packin your bowl if you dont already.

12. O i don't have my own hookah i just go to bars with friends and they always pick fucktarded flavors that rape me. I have to say sex on the beach is my hands down least favorite it was worse than smoking a cigarette but that might be due to a fuck up by the staff? :confused:

13. Haha yep they must not know why the fuck their doin because sex on the beach is one of the best ones available.

14. How do hookahs work never seen one outside a headshop

15. It's pretty much a big ass bong with a hose for a mouthpiece. Instead of a regular bowl you have a much larger one which you pack with shisha and then cover it with tin foil with holes poked through for air flow. Then you put very hot coals on top of the tinfoil so it essentially vaporizes the shisha.

16. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']

i like blue mist too it's what i always order at the bar. for some reason alot of other flavors just wreck my throat.:confused:

EDIT: this thread makes me wanna dress up in a fur suit and cruise GC lol[/quote]

It was probably to hot and was burning the shisha next time take off a coal and if its still to harsh take off another coal

17. ^ i'll give that a try.

18. i've always wanted to go to a hookah bar.....
    i heard they are insanely awesome