Hookah smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krementz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']I love hookah I havnt smoked mine in awhile its just sitting in my room. Some great flavors I like are star buzz white peach (my personal favorite), fumari mango, al fahker watermelon, social smoke mobster (taste like a monster energy drink), Fumari mint.

Here's a pic of my hookah

[​IMG][/quote]

Goddamn that's a nice hookah man. How much was it?

2. It was $175 came with 3 hoses a bowl a bag to carry it.

In the pic the 2 hoses with blue army pattern came with it and the hose that is blue with the clear part attached to the hookah Is one I bought seperatly it's a wider hose so you get more smoke without really having to inhale to hard it was like $30 and it has a glass mouth peice hand blown

image-3508555720.png

image-3808733863.png

image-3708024672.png

The wind cover on top was $10
    And I was using a phunnel bowl that i bought seperatly was $25

image-724247113.png

3. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']It was $175 came with 3 hoses a bowl a bag to carry it.

In the pic the 2 hoses with blue army pattern came with it and the hose that is blue with the clear part attached to the hookah Is one I bought seperatly it's a wider hose so you get more smoke without really having to inhale to hard it was like $30 and it has a glass mouth peice hand blown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wind cover on top was $10
    And I was using a phunnel bowl that i bought seperatly was $25

[​IMG][/quote]

Wow. Lol that's all I can say is wow...

4. That white peach sounds tasty as fuck, I'ma have to try it

5. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

Wow. Lol that's all I can say is wow...[/quote]

Yea I had a good amount of money coming in steadily so I bought a bunch of shit shoes,clothes,games, tv, hookah stuff if I smoked weed at the time I would've bought a nice expensive piece

6. Starbuzz melon blue its good too.

7. Nice thats so cool

8. I don't own one, I don't plan on it either as I'd rather not have the chance to pick up a nicotine addiction, but I'll partake at a social gathering at someone else's place. I recently smoked some Fantasia Ace of Spades, it was pretty sweet. We were smoking a single hose hookah but it had a swivel base, so it turned around as the hose went around. Was pretty nice.

I don't really like stimulants though so I was hitting my MFLB at the same time. Nice combo.

9. Well shisha typically has incredibly low amounts of nicotine and 0% tar... And are you really a legit furry? Like the ones from that aqua teen hunger force episode.....

10. Whatever you define to be incredibly low, its still enough to feel and also get addicted to.

Yes I am really a furry. No I have not seen that episode and ironically enough I'd be surprised if those people in the show were real furs. Isn't it common knowledge that subcultures are frequently misrepresented in popular media?

And funny you mention that because I was having the sesh with other furs at a convention.

11. I guess it low to me considering i smoke cigarettes, And yeah I am aware that television overly exaggerates stereotypes and subcultures such as your own, it was just an hilarious episode, no negative animosity towards furries though.....

12. Hah, right on. I'm usually fine with people making fun of us, because we really are ridiculous compared to most people. But we don't care; it feels to good to care.

13. Just out of curiosity what goes on at a furry convention? Any traditions? And what is your animal?

14. I'm a red fox.

What goes on...well it's mostly people mingling, hanging out and looking at/buying art and other merch. Dances, panels and other scheduled events as well. In the rooms, more hanging out, drinking, and a lot of sex. Lol, saturday night, some fursuiters were walking around with a big bowl of condoms for people to take. There aren't big public orgies or anything like that but people do all kinds of strange stuff in the rooms...

Annnd some people smoke hookah. The place I smoked was kinda crappy though, it was just sitting in the parking garage near the door. But the sesh was nice.

15. Interesting... I was reading the extreme fetish thread and saw yours, I must say I thought you were a man before I read that XD. Are alot of furs stoners as well?

16. I'm not a man anymore? Haha. Whatever ya say...I'm man enough to take a...well...this is a hookah smoking thread...yeah. lol.

Not too many, most people drink. But we are there.

17. What if I showed up at at furry convention without any fur lol?

18. There are plenty of people who just wear normal clothes. At conventions, maybe 1/4 of the people there have fursuits. But they're not going to be wearing them all the time anyway cause they're tiring and hot to wear.
    Less than a 1/4 of the fandom owns suits, but you get a higher proportion of suiters at cons because most people who can afford a fursuit (easily $1000+ for a full suit) can afford to go to cons ($200-500 total cost).

A lot of people like me just wear cheaper pieces like tails, ears, collars. That's what I was wearing. And some wear nothing out of the ordinary except their badge.

19. So nobody fucks in their suits? Or just some people? Because sex is a big aspect in being a fur right? Please forgive me if I sound ignorant lol.....

20. #60 Blazed Bacon, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Nah, you don't sound ignorant.

People do...but not very many. It's uncommon and very private.

Sex is a big aspect to some people, some not so much or not at all. The furry fandom is made up of lots of different people who feel different things. There are people who feel like they have some sort of spiritual connection to their animal or something like that...and then you have people like me who simply participate in the fandom because I like it. I know I'm totally human, but acting like an animal is just plain fun and enjoyable.

I have this good attitude about all kinds of geeky stuff...including stuff that I have no interest in...cause I like it when someone is enthusiastic about something that doesn't hurt others. It's all good vibes.