Hookah smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krementz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Buy a small Mya hookah. I got the Mya QT, so far the best I've had and it's was only like $60. With good shisha and ice in the base I blow clouds so big friends In the room can't see me.

2. You can get ones with one to eight or more hoses. Buy one you won't regret it:smoke:

Try sprinkling some bud on the shisha and pour some liquor in the base. If you can get the shisha and liquor the same flavor, it'll blow your mind away

3. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

Sounds cool man, is it true theres a couple hoses sticking out of it so more then 1 person can hit it at once?[/quote]

Standard hookahs (I believe, I'm no hookah expert) have spots for two hoses. Though you'll have to buy the second hose and adapter usually.

4. Hookah FTW!!!
    haha I'd recommend anyone reading here who hasn't done it to try it at least once... I can't pin down exactly what it is but Smokin Hookah is just so chill and relaxing. But a different kind of chill than smokin weed, kinda like how gettin high and gettin drunk are different experiences, you know?

Plus you don't actually get high from it, which can actually be a bonus if you wanna chill and smoke but have to go to work/school/any other responsibility later in the day that you don't wanna show up high for

5. Dats what im fucking talking about son! Are the hoses included with the hookah, if i spend around $50 for one?

6. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Dats what im fucking talking about son! Are the hoses included with the hookah, if i spend around $50 for one?[/quote]

I have yet to come across a $50 one that has them included.

7. Daing son, how much are the hoses each and where can i find em? Guess imma have to put a lot of thinking into this before going through with it, i have yet to buy my own bong haha im rolling blunts still.

8. Sheeeyit are you serious? I've never bought my own hookah, and was thinking about doing that one of these days... that's kinda annoying thought if the hoses come seperately :( eh, still totally worth it, though :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

Daing son, how much are the hoses each and where can i find em? Guess imma have to put a lot of thinking into this before going through with it, i have yet to buy my own bong haha im rolling blunts still.[/quote]

I'm not sure. Like I said,.I'm no expert haha. I'm sure if you look around online you'll find one though..

10. [quote name='"Romulux"']

Sheeeyit are you serious? I've never bought my own hookah, and was thinking about doing that one of these days... that's kinda annoying thought if the hoses come seperately :( eh, still totally worth it, though :smoke:[/quote]

You get A hose. Just not multiple unless you're willing to dish out some extra cash. Selling a hookah without a hose would be like selling a pipe without a bowl :laughing:

11. Ohhh, well that's not too bad I guess, how much do they usually charge for extra hoses in head shops like... 10, 15 bucks??? Or is it pretty different depending on where you live?

12. #32 Rollin Cr00k3d, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Yes you do get hoses. Ive never boughten or heard of one where you dont get the hoses. If you buy a 2 hose hookah, you get 2 hoses. If you buy a 1 hose hookah, certain ones can be adapted for 2, but most 1 and 2 hose hookahs are basically the same price, so.....Also, this is also why always get the Mya brand, because their stock hoses are very good. You can buy "aftermarket" hoses for more, but I've never really justified the money for them, as they just let you get a easier pull.

Edit: I've only boughten 1 from a shop and the rest online and I don't remember if we got all the hoses that time, but if you buy online they def. Give you every hose

13. [quote name='"Romulux"']

Ohhh, well that's not too bad I guess, how much do they usually charge for extra hoses in head shops like... 10, 15 bucks??? Or is it pretty different depending on where you live?[/quote]

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-29-hookah-hoses-hookah-hose-accessories.html

You can find everything there.

Thanks for the link Rollin Crook3d! Expect rep soon as I can give more out

14. Np, also, as of last time I ordered a hookah, they give you a free accessory and 2 rolls of golden or three kings coals along with 2 shisha samplers.

Btw, if you have smoked hookah and are tired of using quicklights try out the natural coco naras.:smoke:

15. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']

Np, also, as of last time I ordered a hookah, they give you a free accessory and 2 rolls of golden or three kings coals along with 2 shisha samplers.

Btw, if you have smoked hookah and are tired of using quicklights try out the natural coco naras.:smoke:[/quote]

No shit? Looks like the next hookah I buy's coming from that site :laughing:

They got some damn fine hookahs too :smoke:

16. Back at my house I have two fitter double hosed. But here at college my friends and I went on on a smaller one hose one. just got finished hitting it..now on to dissections for this week. But nothing beats the sweet Mary Jane. Hookahs alright I always get over it pretty fast

17. i love my hookah but i want to get a new, nicer, smaller one. none of my friends really enjoy it like i do and i don't need a tall one like i have.

my fave flavor so far is grape soda from rosetta.

18. I love hookah I havnt smoked mine in awhile its just sitting in my room. Some great flavors I like are star buzz white peach (my personal favorite), fumari mango, al fahker watermelon, social smoke mobster (taste like a monster energy drink), Fumari mint.

Here's a pic of my hookah

image-2797642521.png

19. hoooka is kinda soft i wudnt advice spending ur money there unless u got extra cash

20. A decent hookah is like $30, the shisha cost about $4 for 50 grams for good quality.