Hookah smokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krementz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Im blowin on some shisha right now.

2. Good shit. What flavor?

3. Gotta love hookah :D This is our little ghetto hookah :laughing:

ForumRunner_20111121_225826.png

4. What kind??

Blue mist and fumari ambrosia and a few others, smell/taste so damn good.

5. The small ones are the best, easy to setup and clean, and great smoke

6. Im just smoking straight cherry now, i had it mixed with apple earlier though. Taking kief rips as well :smoke:

7. Smaller hookahs do work better, mines like 2 feet tall.

8. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']

The small ones are the best, easy to setup and clean, and great smoke[/quote]

Definitely :) You ever try that Acid brand shisha?

9. hahaha when I first made this account I had just bought my hookah and I thought it was pretty cool :smoke:
    But then I decided to not smoke tobacco :confused_2:

I don't have the hookah anymore...

10. Been meaning to get to a hookah bar in the Village. Always wanted to try, but none of my friends smoke. :rolleyes:

11. Yeah possibly, starbuzz makes that acid I think. Im smoking Al-waha molasses cherry.

12. Yeah my local smoke shop had a hookah bar where i use to chill and smoke but the city closed it down for whatever reason, probably underage smoking idk... But apparently the owner of the smoke shop is going to fight them in court. Its called super smokedale btw.

13. Don't waste your money, it's not that great. The only starbuzz that I recommend is blue mist, it's like blueberry mint, it's amazing. Last time i bought some shisha I finally tried the Fumari brand, they pack it in resealable pouches instead of tins, and all their flavors and smoke are incredible.

14. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']

Don't waste your money, it's not that great. The only starbuzz that I recommend is blue mist, it's like blueberry mint, it's amazing. Last time i bought some shisha I finally tried the Fumari brand, they pack it in resealable pouches instead of tins, and all their flavors and smoke are incredible.[/quote]

Lol it's pretty much all we have around here, aside from cheap brands like Pharaoh.

15. Man i ALWAYS wanted to smoke from a hookah, with like 3 inhale spots so you just just sesh that shit with friends and not wait for ur turn to rip just light that shit up and cough it up.
    how much is a decent hookah anyway, and how's the smoke?

16. Buy it online? That's what I do haha, so much more inexpensive.

Hookah-shisha.com google it.

If you've been smokin on nasty shit, you've really been missin out.:smoke:

17. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Man i ALWAYS wanted to smoke from a hookah, with like 3 inhale spots so you just just sesh that shit with friends and not wait for ur turn to rip just light that shit up and cough it up.
    how much is a decent hookah anyway, and how's the smoke?[/quote]

You can get a decent hookah for around $30 but it's gonna be a shorty. And the smoke is soo smooth you hardly notice :)

18. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']

Buy it online? That's what I do haha, so much more inexpensive.

Hookah-shisha.com google it.

If you've been smokin on nasty shit, you've really been missin out.:smoke:[/quote]

Haha I've just spent the past half-hour online lookin at hookahs and shisha

19. I love smoking hookah :)
    Just went to a hookah lounge on Friday night and I've been considering buying my own for a while.

20. Sounds cool man, is it true theres a couple hoses sticking out of it so more then 1 person can hit it at once?