Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah lovers Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by robertoferrerv, Jul 28, 2011.

1. any kind of shisha i should try like flavors and stuff

2. i like fantasia, it's way cheaper than starbuzz, tastes just about as good, but the smoke is way thicker and nicer. try blueberry, purple haze, or pink lemonade.

3. yea large quantities of shit weed

4. [quote name='"damessor"']any kind of shisha i should try like flavors and stuff[/quote]

I use Hookah Freak brand or Anistasia (I can't find it anywhere online sadly, and the only store I know that sells it is going out of business ): ). But my favorite flavors;

Hookah Freak;
    Scooby Snacks - Fruity with a hint of citrus and something I can't put my finger on.
    Dazed and Confused - A shitload of berries, and citrus and stuff.
    Half Baked - Tastes like straight-up bud.

Anistasia;
    Adios Mother Fucker - It tastes like gummy bears. :D

I get my Hookah Freak shisha from Saharasmoke.com

5. God damn I love hookers too but why the hell is everyone in this thread insisting they should be shared amongst friends? Kinda nasty don't think?

6. I own a magic lamp hookah, and it has made me feel better in the 3 months i've owned it. Its lame but i've counted how many times i've smoked one, and its up to 97 times haha