Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbabe420, Mar 20, 2010.

1. So last night I smoked weed out of a hookah for the first time.
    I've smoked outta one before, just never with weed. I know you're supposed to put the stuff in the bowl, then cover it with foil, poke holes, and put charcoal on top.
    It was my friends hookah, so she set it up, but what she did, was she just formed the foil around the bowl, poked holes, and put the weed on the foil and we just smoked it like that. Is that right?? Pretty much i'm asking if it's alright if you don't use charcoal and if it's different if you use weed...idk i'm new to hookahs. Sorry if this is a wayyy stupid question.
    :wave:

2. whenever i feel like smoking bud and i already have my hookah out thats what i do. but honestly you should use a pipe or a bong or anything thats actually meant for weed. you get higherrr;)

3. You can, but smoking weed out of a hookah is kinda a waste because you will always waste some.

4. What I like to do is mix weed in with my shisha. Burns slower, and you get high!

5. This is the best idea. I had a session go 3 times with weed mixed into the tobacco, got a great high each time, mostly because of the indirect heating, it almost vaporizes the THC, and it tastes damn good too.

6. Yup I put a layer of shisha/layer of weed/layer of shisha. Then you smoke the hookah and then all of a sudden your on the weed layer and :eek: ur really high

7. You can smoke out of a hookah but its a waste. Go buy a nice class piece. Also I think it would be best to use the coal