Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah flavor and weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Jan 24, 2013.

1. So my buddy got his first hookah lol anyway I've never tried mixing Seisha with weed, do you think cotton candy seisha or cherry cola seisha would be good with it? I dot smoke my hookah often enough to really try mixing it together

2. We always used apple but we lived pretty far away from the city and the local smoke shop

only carried a few flavors. Ive yet to find a good high off putting weed in my hookah, i

prefere to just smoke shesha and smoke a bowl when were done.

3. #3 The Golden Spiral, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Don't mix it. Youll have to light it with a lighter for every hit.The coal won't light the weed. Ruining your sheesha.
    Smoke a bowl then smoke sheesha it's more fun that way either way

4. i would just put weed in it or american spirit tobacco

5. False.

I mix weed with shisha regularly and just use the coals. It works and I get plenty high