Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hookah appreciation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sciknen, May 20, 2009.

1. I dont know about you guys, but i love smoking out of a hookah...i usually do it when im running low. i just spliff it with from shisha and i get extra fucked up

2. I really want to try a hookah, just so I can feel like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Wow, I'm corny.

3. the only time ive ever used a hookah with weed was at my boys house. he had a huge bowlpiece on the thing, and he only had schwag, so he filled it up with a little over a quarter ounce, (all ground up very well) and we smoked it with a blow torch.

highest ive been from non-edible schwag.

4. My buddy actually owns a hookah bar and head shop. I get pipes and bongs for wholesale prices. I haven't paid more than 15 bucks for a pipe in a few years.

Hookahs are GREEEEAAATTTT munchie relievers too.

5. I forgot, I smoked out of this ridiculous 8 foot gorgeous looking hookah with my crew.

It was mids, I didn't feel much.

6. i love it...my friends are all jealous because ive been smoking for liek 10yrs and i still get fucked up on my 1st hit from KB.. lol its great... i usually only smoke mids out of my hookah..it wastes a little bit and it might a little stale in there btw hits because you cant clear it

7. hookahs are pretty great

i dun liek the tobacco by itself though
    it makes me nauseated

i like just bein able to chill wit a group of people and hit it whenever u feel liek it

8. I smoked my hookah til it gave me day-long headaches, and then I sold it and bought a bong. wayyyy better investment :)

9. Hookahs are great, i love playing with the smoke and is taste pretty good to. But only if you buy premium stuff. and know how to properly set one up. ive had sessions where a friend bought cheap sisha and the smoke was weak and tasted terrible. that can totally kill it for me.

Had this happen to my friends and i when we smoked the cheap stuff. the only sisha that ive tryed and recommend is starbuzz. great smoke and taste and no headaces. Another thing is to smoke it in moderation. we smoked like 3 fat hookah bowls back to back once, while it was fun at the time at the end of the session my head was pounding.

10. yea we only smoke mine once in like a month or two

11. the first time i used hookah it was with a dirty hose, NASTY

12. yea i never clean the hose lol.. i always get stuff in my mouth

13. I love hookah. I don't own one yet, but if one of my friends bring one over I will sit smoking for days. Definitely helps with the munchies. Tastes pretty good too.