Hookah appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by captaincheez, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I just don't get hookahs...they don't do anything for me. I get how they can be kind of relaxing...but its just flavored smoke that doesn't even taste that great.

2. Used to go to hookah bars my favorite flavor was mango

3. Anyone ever have a bowl for the hookah made out of fruit?..its awesome I recommend it! And I've tried the milk thing too it definitly did make the smoke thicker.. wicked nice!:hippie:

4. The first time i ever smoked hookah was in a hookah bar and it was awesome. Me and my roommate ordered two of em the next day online and enjoyed the hell out of em. Mine lasted a little over a year but then got left in the garage after a sesh and the water froze in it and broke the bowl. My brother had one tho and always left it at my house until he took it to a party and got it stolen.

Ill be buying a new one soon, its been awhile since i smoked out of one.

5. I love hookahs! throw some ice and a little bit of mouth wash for a ice cold minty hit

6. Theres a hookah place close to my school, so between classes I'll usually smoke a J and go read there(and smoke hookah ofc). Good times.

7. I love hookah.
    I had at one point 5 hookahs. But through too many drunken nights with neighbors and friends, I have 2 left that are complete and able to be smoked.
    The glass vases or ceramic bowls are broken on the rest.
    But I love sparking up a hookah every night or every other night.
    My favorite flavors are mint or gum. The mint is self-explanatory: cold, smooth, very sweet smoke. The gum tastes like those multi-colored chiclets gum.

8. I lovee hookahs, I have one of my own and me and my friends go to the hookah bar all the time. I don't really smoke out of my hookah much though, shisha gives me a headache after a bit.

9. I guess milk helps you milk it :p

I've never heard of that before this thread, but I'll try it later today and see how it goes.

10. just got done having some good al fakher peach flavored shisha. i must say it is quite scrumptious. :)

11. Would I be able to smoke pot out of my hookah? If so, is it the same method - aluminum foil and charcoal on the top?

12. I've been smoking hookah in place of bud (currently halfway through a 1-month T-break). Got this mini one right here: [​IMG]

Favorite flavor right now is Romman Watermelon. I love blowing smoke rings :D

13. I freaking LOVE hookah, in fact I'm smoking mine right now, It is definitely the best way to relax second only to the glorious bud. The mil definitely works but kinda goes bad after the first coal or two. Plus it can leave a weird smell/taste especially in leather hoses. My favorite base by far is orange juice, adds a nice flavor and produces a nice thick smoke. By far my favourite combonation of a base and tobacco is a flat root beer base and vanilla tobacco, swear it tasted just like rootbeer float = awesome. I love smoking hookah right after sparking a bowl, I usually start the hookah up and then toke. In my apt. smoking has always been a really social thing anyways, there's three of us and our girlfriends pretty much live here so we always have a full house. I have a three hose Sahara Smoke.

[​IMG]

it used to be a longer stem but it was too high to see the tv :rolleyes:

So far I've made a ping pong ball diffuser for it and my own hoses

14. KM owners Unite! Ive got a Km and a bunch of Myas... Starbuzz FTW You cant get anybetter then that, for all you people who somehow get headaches??? you need to try SB.

15. GUESS HOOKAH is the HOOKAH SUPERSTORE!

mya qt is a great inexpensive hookah

16. Dude this thing is amazing! +rep for awesome hookah.

Is that a milk crate full of vinyl i see on the fridge?

17. you bet it is :D

hand me downs from my parents, prety good collection doors, van halen the who, to wierd things like wrabbit and Wanted Richard Prior Live in Concert

18. I just got my first hookah and love it i got it from dirtcheaphookahs.com kinda a sketchy site but nice hookahs for cheap btw dont get al fahker double apple it taste like asshole fantasia purple haze ftw pic of my hookah-
    [​IMG]