Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hooka?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zuax, Oct 30, 2003.

1. I was looking trough grasscity's stuff and found a few hookas but i am looking for a nice thick glass one. If anyone could help me out I would be happy as a clam....thats high.

EDIT

Well maybe i am not looking for a "hooka" I am looking for an all glass water pipe with hoses on it, no metal whatsoever.

2. Ebay? Never thought of that. Much thanks!

3. Don't get your hopes up on eBay. They sometimes take down pipe auctions like that. After Operation HeadHunter, I started bidding on every glass piece I saw. Out of like 20 auctions I only got 4 pipes due to eBay shutting the auctions down.

4. Thought you meant hooker for a second there...

5. You can find anything on eBay. :)

6. well i'm not sure about where you are from but local music shop sells a small selection of pieces and bongs and i know they have a couple small hookas each with i think 4 hoses. so your best bet might be to check out a local store that sells that kind of stuff and if they don't have it you could ask them to order it for you, so that way if it breaks during shipping you won't have to worry about refunds and stuff like that.

7. Thanks everyone!

8. Thanks everyone!