Hooka

Discussion in 'General' started by m0ric, Jul 29, 2006.

1. I HAVE RECENTLY BEGUN A NEW "PIPE PROJECT"AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME SUGGESTIONS.I ALWAYS WANTED A HOOKA PIPE SINCE I FIRST SAW ONE.NOW I'VE STARTED TO MAKE MY OWN OUT OF A BIG PEICE OF SWITCHCANE,WITCH IS THE SAME THING AS BAMBOO,BUT I,M HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE AMOUNT OF AIR FLOW THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HIT IT. SO THIS IS WEAR ALL YOU AMAZING TOKERS AND SMOKERS COME INTO PLAY.:smoking:

2. Chill out on the caps lock, dude.

And i have no idea how you're using this Switchcane, a picture or diagram would help.

3. Switch cane is in the same family as bamboo.It can be found in hardwood bottoms here in Louisianna.It's hollow,except for the ribs or joints that connect each hollow section.The way I made it is easier than it sounds.First I cut one section out of the stalk with one rib left on the end.The end with the rib is the bottom of the hooka and the open end is for the screen to go in to make the bowl.Then I drilled holes about a 1/4 from the rib on the bottom for my hoses.And last I cut a rib from another section the same size as the pipe to make the lid that covers the bowl.The lid is wear my problems with the airflow begins.
    Now,if you can't understand the way I explained it,I can't really blame you,because I don't understand my self sometimes.But,if you do,I'm still up for all suggestions and advice,so give me your best shot.
    :smoke:

Attached Files: