Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hooka Leftovers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Turtle Cronic, Jan 20, 2012.

1. So I got a pretty noob Hooka question. Whenever I smoke out of my Hooka there's always alot of left over brown bud even when the Hooka isn't smoking anymore. So my question is will smoking that brown bud get me high? I usually smoke it but I'm usually already pretty blazed when I do so I don't know.

2. It won't get you as high as it would have before...but it can still be smoked lol...

Why your even wasting weed in a hooka i does not know....

3. Yeah... Weed+hookah=wasteful but whatever you want to do its your bud. any way you could bake with the leftovers or smoke em.

4. i agree weed is wasteful but i would definitely be down for this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0fSklnPMAQ]Ghostbusters Scene in Zombieland by Bill Murray - YouTube[/ame]

5. Why don't you just try it....?