Hooka Coals

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Apr 25, 2008.

1. what up
    so, for like the past week, me and like 6 of my friends have been smoking shisha mixed with weed every day.
    all of us started to get sick after like the 2nd day, and it just got worse and worse as we kept smoking.

At first i thought we all got sick because we all shared the hose, but then I remembered that we werent using hooka coals, but those barbecue ones, because theyre a lot cheaper. Do you think the coals are making us sick?

2. YES!

There's a reason hookah manufacturers say NOT to use those. You MUST use specific hookah coals. www.hookah-shisha.com is great site for them. The quick lights don't taste as clean as natural coals, but they're a lot easier to heat up and take less time. They burn EXTREMELY hot, so watch yourself.

3. Dude omg your probably gave yourself cancer!!! Those bbq coals have added chemicals and extra shit in em! They where never ment to be more than cook your food not inhale them. wtf was you thinking you need a head slap!

4. [​IMG]

Most all charcoal is completely covered in lighter fluid, and is fucking toxic as hell. Order yourself some hookah coals before you fuck your lungs up more then you already have.

5. shiiiiit....
    well, in my defense, i didnt know they werent hookah coals until like the 5th day. they all said it was fine to use them and ive never like learned about hookah so i believed them

6. yeah thats it for sure, hookah coals are really cheap and work like a charm, you'll get get some clean rips with them compared to barbecue ones lol

7. this is probably the dumbest thing ive heard of someone doing......Can you say Carbon Monoxide? That is right.....that is what charcoal emits and what you're inhaling. Id go to the doctor if I was you for possible poisoning..that shit is deadly bro. :rolleyes: